What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Classics on tonight

Misty Bee

First Grade
Listening to HardRadio.com at the moment. They are playing some good stuff tonight.Nightcrawler and Desert Plains by Judas Priest, Aerosmith(draw the line), some Great White, Lita Ford, Whitesnake, Seven Witches. Not a bad way to spend the night!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Misty the reception wasn't to good last night....was it because it was busy or just my server???

They where playing some good stuff!!

Misty Bee

First Grade
I always get a poor reception, but still listen - the stuff the play is great.

I'm getting into Lynch Pilson on that site. Dokken fans should know who I mean (pity I never got into them!)

aphelion

Juniors
Dokken was definitely one of the better hair bands. It's just a pity that Lynch and Dokken's egos were bigger than their hair.

I've even got Tooth And Nail on mp3 :twisted:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Speaking of hair bands......how about this....Ratt in the late 80's

ratt19a.jpg

aphelion

Juniors
How about everyone's favourite God-fearing virgins, Stryper?

stryper-group.jpg

I'm sure that abuse of hairspray is not kosher by the bible! Did they all go to hell?

Misty Bee

First Grade
Yeah I was just thinking of Ozz Fox when you were talking hair.

Whitesnake with Sykes ended up as a bit of a hair band as well.

But I still reckon the best mane belonged to....

solo_ian-sab-1983.jpg

Ian Gillan. The original and the best!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Oh right that's it!!....just when you couldn't think it would get any worse with Motely Crue they surprise me yet again

mcpic157.jpg

Misty Bee

First Grade
ron, it'snot quite right having a pic like that on a NRL forum.

But I reckon that's just what the game needs. Out on the field, to take on the Broncos, is a team dressed up like that! Imagine Someone like Tommy Lee let loose in a scrum? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe we should make up an all time Metal League team: the better the makeup, the better chance of selection. Whaddaya reckon? :lol: :lol: