What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cleary's verbal altercation with Klein

GongPanther

Referee
Poor Kenty on NRL 360 was irate about Cleary getting off after a particular remark was printed in big block letters on yesterday's Daily Toilet Paper.

Anyone got a copy? :)

GongPanther

Referee
Fat boy Andy Raymond seemed to be the main instigator in getting the outrage going on this. Who would have thought it was a nothing incident after all!
In hindsight, you can't blame poor sideline thesaurus Raymond. I guess he'll do anything to keep that miserable position he has at Fox.
I suppose he wanted a world first exclusive Barcelona-Tonight breaking news-scoop, he simply couldn't help himself... being bored n' all.

Fangs

Coach
I got that from Rothfield on 360. Them talking about it was what prompted the thread.

Gotta be careful. Dave's Mate has got a shit reputation for a reason (Deserved too). But Buzz and Kent will feed on anything. Even if the source is Fox Sports finest Andy Raymond.

Hope he enjoys running the sideline commentary for the next 10 years.

Generalzod

Immortal
I’m glad he was cleared who’s f**king running the NRL f**king Kent...this bloke always finds ways to bad mouth the game...he went off his rocker on the 360 show tonight, if he thinks he could do a better job why not go for the job...

firechild

First Grade
Unlikely that Des will ever do this. He'd struggle to get through a sentence in the limited time of the half time break.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
If Cleary said this to Matt Cecchin, would it constitute a homophobic slur that would result in Cleary being banned from the game for a select period?

GongPanther

Referee