What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clones

Brian Jackson

Juniors
It is sooo frustrating that Hagan persists in having Cordoba, Oake, Robo, and Wagon all in the squad at the one time (Lowrie as cover). Sure they are work horses and good blokes I'm sure (when was the last time they made a line break or popped a ball) , but they are all one dimensional and without repeating what has been said here many times we will not win a premiership with all of these guys in our side !

Hagan 2 months 2 go till end of regular season.. Time for an X factor (maybe a T Williams or Mannah boy off the bench..)

The Colonel

Immortal
I would have thought over recent weeks the likes of Oake, Wagon, Robinson and Cordoba have probably been our more consistent forwards as opposed to some of the bigger stars.

Brian Jackson

Juniors
Agreed, but to win a premiership we need much more than consistency and all these places will be is consistently solid for us for years to come..

Snoochies

First Grade
If Parra lose this weekend, can we kiss the season goodbye or do we still have shot?

strider

Post Whore
I would have thought over recent weeks the likes of Oake, Wagon, Robinson and Cordoba have probably been our more consistent forwards as opposed to some of the bigger stars.
i disagree ... caylo and hindy still consistently have the highest workrates in the team ... caylo is the only forward to consistently get over 100m a game and is still making 30 odd tackles - hindy is still mr 40 odd tackles ... riddell goes harder than most our forwards in his spurts ..... i agree with the first post - these guys are all clones offering the same thing - we don't need over half our forwards offering the same hard worker role

Bigfella

Coach
And some of them only play 20-25 mins. WTF? Most of those mentioned don't make a dent in 80 mis.

Wy would Williams or Grothe not offer more off the bench in 20 minute spurts? At least they could turn momentum in that time.

Brian Jackson

Juniors
I hope these guys proove me wrong but they are predictable and in my opinion we only need 2 of them at any one time.. cant rememeber josh or oake ever making a break or putting on a big hit.. even our backs hit harder..!

Latest posts