What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clubs/bars showing NRL GF in Waikiki?

Chook Norris

First Grade
Well it looks like there's an increasing likelihood that my 1 week holiday in Waikiki will coincide with the NRL GF on the 4th of October. Luckily, my girlfriend's decided to compromise and is willing to give up half of our clubbing night so I can watch the game.

In case the Chooks do make the Grand Final, anyone know of any clubs/bars that would show the game? Preferrably not too far away from Waikiki Beach

Cheers

GongPanther

Referee
Well it looks like there's an increasing likelihood that my 1 week holiday in Waikiki will coincide with the NRL GF on the 4th of October. Luckily, my girlfriend's decided to compromise and is willing to give up half of our clubbing night so I can watch the game.

In case the Chooks do make the Grand Final, anyone know of any clubs/bars that would show the game? Preferably not too far away from Waikiki Beach

Cheers

Check out any sports bars.Look them up on the local net or yellow pages and ring up...better and cheaper than bar hopping and asking around which will be exhaustive.

I'm sure you'll find somewhere.

The kick-off is Syd time Sun evening 4th Oct 7:00 p.m.

Hawaii time is SATURDAY evening 3rd October 10 p.m.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20151004T19&p1=953&p2=103

I suggest that if there are any bars were other Aussies hang out,that would probably be your best bet....and if so,get there earlyish.

Let us know how you go for future reference.

Last edited:

Chook Norris

First Grade
Check out any sports bars.Look them up on the local net or yellow pages and ring up...better and cheaper than bar hopping and asking around which will be exhaustive.

I'm sure you'll find somewhere.

The kick-off is Syd time Sun evening 4th Oct 7:00 p.m.

Hawaii time is SATURDAY evening 3rd October 10 p.m.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20151004T19&p1=953&p2=103

I suggest that if there are any bars were other Aussies hang out,that would probably be your best bet....and if so,get there earlyish.

Let us know how you go for future reference.

Cheers mate. Will do

In case the Chooks do make the Grand Final, anyone know of any clubs/bars that would show the game? Preferrably not too far away from Waikiki Beach

Cheers

That's because she's expecting an shiny yellow band with an expensive little rock on it.

GongPanther

Referee

Cheers

How did you go on the night Chook?

Latest posts