What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

COACH JOKES craft your own

St Hope

Juniors
Our season officially finishes tonight not much to smile about so while we can let's make light of the horror show that's been 2019 so come on reconstitute, recraft or make your own joke . Lame ,satirical, black or just plain bad all welcome ?
Well here's the first .

WHAT DOES MARY AND AN EMPTY NORDIC VIRTUAL REALITY HUNTING PARK HAVE IN COMMON ?

THEY HAVE BOTH RUN OUT OF iDEERS.

BOOM BOOM .

See nothing to beat .

Gareth67

First Grade
And my contribution is in the worst - baddest joke category :-- Our coach Paul McGregor , closely followed by the St.George Illawarra board who have dragged our team down into the lowest depths that the Dragons have ever been to . Congratulations to both parties as you have only a few more years remaining before we become the next Newtown and North Sydney .

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
McGregor is being paid a 6-figure salary for this tripe.

giphy.gif

hazzbeen

Bench
This is so sad......

Sydney Australia. A fifteen-year old boy was at the center of a courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a NSW court ruling over who should have custody of him.
The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the magistrate initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with former court rulings that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.
The boy shocked the court when he stated that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the magistrate then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.
After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the magistrate took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.
After two court recesses to check legal references and to confer with the child welfare officials, the magistrate took the unusual step, and granted temporary custody to the St George Illawarra Dragons team, whom both the boy and magistrate firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

Hehehehehe

Our season officially finishes tonight not much to smile about so while we can let's make light of the horror show that's been 2019 so come on reconstitute, recraft or make your own joke . Lame ,satirical, black or just plain bad all welcome ?
Well here's the first .

WHAT DOES MARY AND AN EMPTY NORDIC VIRTUAL REALITY HUNTING PARK HAVE IN COMMON ?

THEY HAVE BOTH RUN OUT OF iDEERS.

BOOM BOOM .

See nothing to beat .
If you threw McGregor and Johnston off a cliff at exactly the same time, who would reach the bottom first?
Answer - WHO CARES!!!

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
And my contribution is in the worst - baddest joke category :-- Our coach Paul McGregor , closely followed by the St.George Illawarra board who have dragged our team down into the lowest depths that the Dragons have ever been to . Congratulations to both parties as you have only a few more years remaining before we become the next Newtown and North Sydney .

Well, the players are already dressed like North Sydney players so change has already taken place.

Gareth67

First Grade
Mary had a little team
Their playing was quite bad
One day the Phillip Gould came in
Said 'Mary, let's make the fans glad.

Now Mary's gone and we're not sad
We have our team back and all is well (we hope).

My rhyming about as good as Mary's coaching lol

Your rhyming is good and so is your hope - I hope . :rolling_eyes:

Bench
One night McIdiot is trying to come up with a new plan to make him popular
He drifts off to sleep and then the ghost of Harry Bath appears, McIdiot asks him how can I be a great coach like you. Harry says you need to grow some hair and put your faith in the juniors.
After a few other ghosts of former greats appears in his dreams Harold Holt appears and Mary asks him what do I do to make the club great again.
Harold Holt tells him to go swimming

Gareth67

First Grade
One night McIdiot is trying to come up with a new plan to make him popular
He drifts off to sleep and then the ghost of Harry Bath appears, McIdiot asks him how can I be a great coach like you. Harry says you need to grow some hair and put your faith in the juniors.
After a few other ghosts of former greats appears in his dreams Harold Holt appears and Mary asks him what do I do to make the club great again.
Harold Holt tells him to go swimming

:joy: :joy: :joy: