What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coach Watch

POPEYE

Coach
Why not condense all the Potter/Stuart/Bennett etc potshots into one thread . . . makes as much sense blaming one man as it does counting the people who turn up to watch

POPEYE

Coach
zzzzzz -----> off to Pops pretend column thread

I'm sorry I spanked your bottom before, why don't you come over for a cuppa and I'll try to make it up to you

We can talk about Benny saying Souths 'can be beaten if you stop them' . . . seems right up your alley

Snappy

Coach
zzzzzz -----> off to Pops pretend column thread

We all know Pops life revolves around the number of views for his threads. Let the old man have a few more views before he loses the rest of his marbles.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
pops, if you ask santa nicely, i'm sure he'll find a way to get one of these in your stocking in four & a half months time..

t108029_01.jpg

POPEYE

Coach
Dearie me, I expected a couple of dopie newbies and a few f**kwits to bite but Thorston was a surprise . . . muzby is just being muzby, can't include him in the catch

You blokes realise there were 580 looks and you are among the only 16 'special' replies

oh, League Legend just turned up . . . now you are in special company

Last edited:

Snappy

Coach
:roll:. That's right, you were fishing. You should be happy with the replies, got you a few extra views aye

POPEYE

Coach
:roll:. That's right, you were fishing. You should be happy with the replies, got you a few extra views aye

Too late mate, claiming someone comes on a forum to get views won't pick up the dummy from the mud

Latest posts