What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coaches who instruct players to grapple should be kicked out of the game.

Ice777

Bench
macavity said:
melbourne's NewsLtd employee coach and ceo are very good at playing the political games in the NewsLtd papers regarding the NewsLtd owned NRL and NewsLtd employee referees.
Ahh so the reason why Melbourne don't get pinged as often as other teams (in your one eye) is because Melbourne are owned by News and they've got some sort of secret deal between the two parties? Did that sound as f**ked up and stupid to you when you wrote it as what it did to me when i read it? :lol:

macavity said:
no, i would be proclaiming it some sort of miracle.
No surprises there. Hypocrite.

macavity

Referee
call me all the names you want.

my eyes are open.

not for a second saying there is any sort of deal.

just very good politics.

Ice777

Bench
Not calling names, just stating facts. You abuse the sh*t out of the Strom for their onfield tactics yet when it was put to you if you would do the same thing if it was your team, you said you wouldn't.

Get over last night and stop sooking. It's done now so you best you start concentrating on the Roosters this week and not about what those bully boys Melbourne Storm are doing ;-)

parra_jesus

Juniors
the storm are the worst offenders for it , but on monday night they were only penalised once or twice for it . very sneaky....

Ice777

Bench
macavity said:
my point is, my team wouldn't get away with it.

we never have, never will.

Oh that's right. You aren't owned by News so you don't get away with it like we do because we are :lol:

the Lock8

Juniors
As said previously look at each game and you will see as many grapples from all clubs and once again if you say they don't you're lying to yourself. It seems that a lot of supporters are looking for any reason to blame for their club not performing. I guess if the dogs were on top of the ladder, everyone would be whinging about Cory Hughes using players faces to get up off tackles.:cool:

Latest posts