What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coaching future

thenrlphinsider

Juniors
I know little about Kristian, though if he is endorsed by Wayne Bennett, I am more than comfortable. Wayne did a great job mentoring Souths' Jason Demetriou (and others), and I suspect he will do a great job with Kristian who has carved out a great career in the Super League.

MugaB

Coach
I know little about Kristian, though if he is endorsed by Wayne Bennett, I am more than comfortable. Wayne did a great job mentoring Souths' Jason Demetriou (and others), and I suspect he will do a great job with Kristian who has carved out a great career in the Super League.
He is also the tongan coach, in the same team that beat the kangaroos last test

thenrlphinsider

Juniors
He is also the tongan coach, in the same team that beat the kangaroos last test
Yep, got that too. Kristian though wasn't a perceived "next in line guy" like Jason Ryles, Josh Hannay, Ben Horby, Cam Ciraldo etc. so he wasn't a guy high on my radar. Since Woolf's confirmed signing, I have done a lot of reading and research, and his appointment is really exciting for the long term so long as we as a club are patient. The number one commodity required by all stakeholders, including the fans, is going to be patience.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Woolf leaves uk with another SL title.be interesting to see how he goes in nrl, hopefully then squad looks a bit better by time he takes over.

thenrlphinsider

Juniors
Woolf leaves uk with another SL title.be interesting to see how he goes in nrl, hopefully then squad looks a bit better by time he takes over.
By the time Kristian is given the keys, we can only be in a better position playing squad rise. In addition, the junior development and pathways programs will be starting to reap rewards too.

I am lining up Kristian for an early 2023 podcast interview.

Latest posts