What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coal Train

Dakink

Bench
Whats the pack likely to look like when big Dave Taylor lands up here?

Will he have the same wide running role as Souths or will Carty run him a bit closer to the action.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
by the sounds of it he may never play for the titans- your in extreme financial difficulty and could fold any time now

Boofhead

Juniors
by the sounds of it he may never play for the titans- your in extreme financial difficulty and could fold any time now

Bugger off troll, the club itself is financially secure.

8. Myles
9. Srama
10. Douglas
11. Bird
12. Taylor
13. Harrison

14. James
15. Lawton
16. Ridge
17. Thompson

(Assuming Minichiello, Bailey are on the outer - Hopefully Bailey will stick around)

--Storm--

Juniors
They should be pushing for a top four finish next season, Myles, D. Taylor, Harrison, Bailey, L. Douglas & Bird; that look's strong.

sputneek

Juniors
Maybe if Taylor plays 5/8 you'd have a chance. You need halves not another backrower. But good luck anyway.

beads6

First Grade
Titans have a great pack but not a lot else. I don't think they have the balance right in their side TBH.

Titans have a great pack but not a lot else. I don't think they have the balance right in their side TBH.

Aiden Sezer in his short time in first grade has shown more promise than Beale, Hunt and Norman.

I think with the right guidance he is going to be something special.

W.Smith

Juniors
He plays for the titans...

i think beads6 is referring to the fact you are a Doggiesfan and Sezer is Doggiesbreed

i think u are right tho', Sezer has proved an astute buy for the Titans and for my fantasy footy team when i grabbed him at the start of the season for a bargain :D - i like the Kid

mcan10

Juniors
Taylor will struggle to make the run on squad. He'll have no discipline with cartwright like he does madge. He will sit eating pies and his barge a** will get larger and larger

Titanic

First Grade
He'll come to the Coast, take up surfing, turn vegetarian and become the worlds largest halfback replacing Prince.