What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

College Football 2018

T-Boon

Coach
Michigan @ Notre Dame is the first big game of the American Football season.
Kick off this sunday at 9.30am.

T-Boon

Coach
Big 10 gets under way this morning with Purdue v Northwestern at 10.30.
Some facts about Purdue: a historically great Engineering school, also a lot of the astronauts went there e.g. Neil Armstrong and I think Gus Grisham.

T-Boon

Coach
Nick Bosa could be even better than his brother. This morning before the game was delayed he had 2 sacks a touchdown from I guess a recovered fumble and another fumble recover. He got after the QB bigly.

Tom155

Coach
ATM I have Bosa & Ed Oliver as my hot favourites to be the #1 in next years draft obviously a long way to go though

Both special talents

Last edited:

T-Boon

Coach
Holy shit. I guess it was only Rice but still.
NFL teams are going to be jazzing over the quality of D-line in the draft this year. With no obvious QB Heisman candidates it would be great for Bosa or Oliver to get it.
In any other year Jerry Tillery from ND (he just got 2 sacks and a forced fumble in a win against Michigan)would be a strong first round candidate but there are at least 3 better interior linemen.

Tom155

Coach
Good game on ESPN atm between TCU & Ohio State

Bosa had a strip sack that led to a defensive and earlier, but he’s off injured right now and TCU is taking advantage just scoring to take the lead back

Tom155

Coach
Thought TCU were about to get screwed by the refs but they overturned the targeting call on review

T-Boon

Coach
I'd love to see TCU pants Ohio State here. Hate Urban.
Has the draft ever had defensive lineman go 1 and 2 ?

T-Boon

Coach
The Irish are 3 and 0 but are not looking good on offence. Maybe they are hiding their play book from Stanford who they have in 2 weeks.

T-Boon

Coach
Oh and the Crimson Tide put up 49 in the first half against a pretty good opponent in Ole Miss. Ominous.

Tom155

Coach
Wow huge play by an Ohio State d-lineman intercepted a shovel pass and took it back for 6

Tom155

Coach
Trick play on the return nearly comes off for TCU had a TD called back for an illegal forward pass

Tom155

Coach
Awful snap and OSU blocks the punt, they are about to run away with this imo

There’s the quick TD, lead out to 12 now

Tom155

Coach
TCU responds with a 51 yd TD, WR made a great play adjusting to the ball beating 2 defenders