What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

College Football 2018

nick87

Coach
Weird that Bama spent half that game trying to run the clock out when it was clear they could score a TD on any drive they wanted.

Tom155

Coach
Ohio State is a class above Washington

Browning sucks big time, how he’s managed 53 starts is amazing

nick87

Coach
*checks college bowl scores today*

So as I’ve been saying all along, this whole play off thing is stupid and not required. Just got back to one national championship game. If you’re not 1 or 2, you’re trash

T-Boon

Coach

So as I’ve been saying all along, this whole play off thing is stupid and not required. Just got back to one national championship game. If you’re not 1 or 2, you’re trash

Bama and Clemson should just start a semi pro league and leave college football to the kids who go to class.

Valheru

Coach

This year I would agree but both OSU and bama have won as 4 seeds and Georgia got to championship game as 3 seed.

Tom155

Coach
Clemson hits right back! 4 play drive to retake the lead

Crazy game so far only 5 minutes in

Latest posts