What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Collis Signed !!!!

mortz

im pumped about this, always been a fan of his
i dont think bakuya will go straight back into the centers but im very pleased with his signing.
same as milo, next year we will have good depth amongst the team in the pigs

Special K

Coach
This is an unreal signing imo.

Collis is a phenomenal buy for us given the fact he fills a big need for us. He is strong defensively and will be great to have inside Fergy.

Bakuya and Milo re-signing is also great for depth. I'm very happy. We have had an unreal dip in the player market!! Hopefully we can keep Rossy and close the book for the top squad.

azzah72

Bench
Very Happy with this signing..

our backline is looking the best i think it has for a long time.

Stapleton
Covell
Wright
Collis
Ferguson

with the potential of bakuya, orcher, williams if needed and gardener.

It's alot better than the days of simmo and misi

the team is looking good:

1.Stapleton
2.Covell
3.Collis
4.Wright
5.Ferguson

6.Barrett
7.Porter

8.Ross (hopefully)
9.Morris
10.Douglas

11.Gallen
12.Tupou
13.Williams

14.Cuthberson
15.Millington
16.Snowden
17.Aiton

And there's still

Orcher
Gardener
Bakuya
Caine - I hope
Kelly
Vave
Mannah
And prolly others I've forgotten - that’s 24 outta 25 though

Last edited:

Squae

Juniors
This is an unreal signing imo.

Collis is a phenomenal buy for us given the fact he fills a big need for us. He is strong defensively and will be great to have inside Fergy.

Bakuya and Milo re-signing is also great for depth. I'm very happy. We have had an unreal dip in the player market!! Hopefully we can keep Rossy and close the book for the top squad.

I hope we start with Bakuya over Wright, he was above him this year except he got injuried, Bakuya was on fire in the world cup last year and from memory is much quicker than Wright is.

A starting line up of

1) Stapo
2) Fergo
3) Collis
4) Bakuya
5) Gardner / Cov

Sounds AWESOME !!!!

Squae

Juniors
when you say he can kick goals as well, you are talking about Gardner's goalkicking yeah?

Stonecutter

First Grade
Better defensively as well. Remember that first tackle? :D Wright will come good though with time, he's definitely not a Filiga.

samshark

Juniors
Bukuya is not really a centre and I dont think he will be played there.
Has a build better suited to lock and I reckon he will take Matuia's spot on the roster.

Squae

Juniors
Bukuya is not really a centre and I dont think he will be played there.
Has a build better suited to lock and I reckon he will take Matuia's spot on the roster.

He was a lock, that could play centre, than last off season they groomed him for the centre position.

I could be wrong, BUT, I am sure that is how we were shaping up for this season?

Either way I really hope that he gets a look in for Wrights position as I think he adds a lot more

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Are you guys gonna take Halatau, Payne and Gibbs off our hands as well.

Do you need a new assistant/defence coach? He's taken 4 years, but he's finally got our defence working at an almost reasonable standard.

Gippsy

Bench
Fair dinkum, you blokes are easily excited. All I've seen signed so far is a mob of plodders.