What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Collis Signed !!!!

Stonecutter

First Grade
Not quite sure I would class,

Aiton, Collis, Gardner, Bakuya, or Albert Kelly in the "plodder" category

Add Broderick Wright and the 2 long NZ named boys :p. Very good off season for depth and replenishing the U20's team after Fergo, Wright, Stapleton etc stepped up.

Tucky

Juniors
Are you guys gonna take Halatau, Payne and Gibbs off our hands as well.

Do you need a new assistant/defence coach? He's taken 4 years, but he's finally got our defence working at an almost reasonable standard.

Yep, we'll have Halatau no probs.

icewind

Juniors
Not quite sure I would class,

Aiton, Collis, Gardner, Bakuya, or Albert Kelly in the "plodder" category

Out of all those, I would only rate Aiton and Collis. Aiton looks like a good young prospect, and Collis, if only because he is an outside back (an average one imo) with some speed, which you desperately need.

Squae

Juniors
We have culled heaps of dead wood for next season and are upgrading a number of positions.

Really hope we secure one GOOD prop, and either Brown or Kearney, than I would be REALLY happy with the signings

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Sharks 09 recruitment >>> Dogs 08 recruitment

If thats supposed to be sarcastic, thats farkin hilarious.

If you're being serious its even funnier than that.

You've bought average players (apart from Aiton) from clubs in the bottom half dozen & Albert Kelly is unproven.

Awesome post though.

Hanscholo

Bench
Just what you needed some size and pace...oh wait.

You need a top winger outside Collis and he will do ok. If you put sh*t next to him the entire right side will produce nothing but errors.

If thats supposed to be sarcastic, thats farkin hilarious.

If you're being serious its even funnier than that.

You've bought average players (apart from Aiton) from clubs in the bottom half dozen & Albert Kelly is unproven.

Awesome post though.

Thanks for the input merkin nuggett.

island pro

Juniors
Just what you needed some size and pace...oh wait.

You need a top winger outside Collis and he will do ok. If you put sh*t next to him the entire right side will produce nothing but errors.

Who would you play outside him?

Covell or Fergo?

I'll go Feruson because Covell might not be able to keep up with him.

Special K

Coach
Who would you play outside him?

Covell or Fergo?

I'll go Feruson because Covell might not be able to keep up with him.
Fergie. Collis is at his best when he is putting his winger into space.. I'd hate for that winger to be Covell as the afterburners may not kick in. Fergie can stride away!