What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Collis Signed !!!!

chewsta

First Grade
stapler running on the inside of him and fergy on the outside would be nice to see in space.

Albie

Juniors
I'm really excited about this signing. Surely you would have to put Fergie on his outside. With Collis's skill to put his winger in space my tip is Fergie for 18 tries next year. All this is on if Fergie and Collis stay healthy all year of course.

Forth & Clyde

Juniors
Yep, we'll have Halatau no probs.

Thanks mate....

Looks like we're your feeder team for next year. Take Halatau for sure. It will Free up the 300k that he is on and you guys can accept his pathetic defence and his ordinary attack to that of '05.

By the way Tigernick, there's no way that Collis is a potential NSW centre. Lawrence, Josh Morris, Jennings, Cooper, Lyon and many others are ahead of him....

Ads

First Grade
Great signing, hes exclusively a right centre isnt he? Can Matt Wright shift to the left side? or do we try Collis on that side?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Great signing, hes exclusively a right centre isnt he? Can Matt Wright shift to the left side? or do we try Collis on that side?

Ads, Ads, Ads.

Didn't you pay attention last game. Wright scored his try playing on the left.

I don't believe Sticky has decided what is the best side for any of these kids yet. They swap around during games. Different combos. Cov with Fergus, Cov with Wright, Cov in the centres, Williams with Wright, Wombat with Fergus etc etc etc

Been watching it closely for weeks. It's an experiment a thon

Ads

First Grade
Your right Frenzy, that slipped my mind, did he get shifted to the left wing for the latter part of the game? With pom going back to the right to reunite with his old partner covell?

Will be interesting to see what happens next year with the backline, sticky already mentioned gardner is in his plans for firsts so covell could be under real pressure to hold a wing spot. Good times ahead hopefully

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Your right Frenzy, that slipped my mind, did he get shifted to the left wing for the latter part of the game? With pom going back to the right to reunite with his old partner covell?

Will be interesting to see what happens next year with the backline, sticky already mentioned gardner is in his plans for firsts so covell could be under real pressure to hold a wing spot. Good times ahead hopefully

Yeah Wright went to left wing. Pom also played both sides during the game. Cov had a go at left centre. Fergus swapped wings. They were all over the shop :lol:

DJShaksta

First Grade
John Morris is pathetic. Any other coach than Sheens would see this joker playing Bundy rum cup.

Thats cos Sheens is a moron and has played him in the halves.
Play him at 9, where he has admitted he plays his best footy and the guy goes good.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep, we'll have Halatau no probs.
ha ha very funny.

Find footage of the 2004 match between Tigers and Cowboys at Campbelltown and then get back to me about whether you want Halatau.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thats cos Sheens is a moron and has played him in the halves.
Play him at 9, where he has admitted he plays his best footy and the guy goes good.
This is true. He's a decent enough hooker, better than that fat lardheap Hughes you guys were lumped with.

He's a very good defender with a very good technique. Relatively quick out of dummy half.

Just make sure he's not given too much time to think and he'll be ok. And don't EVER, get him to kick for field position.

He'll go well otherwise.

Albie

Juniors
Yeah Wright went to left wing. Pom also played both sides during the game. Cov had a go at left centre. Fergus swapped wings. They were all over the shop :lol:

He didn't go to crash hot either, He let in a try. Hopefully it was a one off thing.

Tucky

Juniors
ha ha very funny.

Find footage of the 2004 match between Tigers and Cowboys at Campbelltown and then get back to me about whether you want Halatau.

Fair enough, gotta admit that I haven't watched too many Tiges matches other than the times they've played the Sharkies.

Latest posts