What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

collis you sucked

tigerzai

Juniors
I was at the game tonight and honestly thought matt rogers made collis look like a complete spastic all night......good riddance......why the hell he wasn't put on the wing and ayshford kept at centre? atleast blake can pass to his open winger to put him over

macnaz

Staff member
I was at the game tonight and honestly thought matt rogers made collis look like a complete spastic all night......good riddance......why the hell he wasn't put on the wing and ayshford kept at centre? atleast blake can pass to his open winger to put him over
Did u like his usualy dumb offload over the sideline :lol:

innsaneink

Referee

Blake dont pass.....Blake was worse than Collis

Last edited:

chopsy_05

Juniors
Other than that pass over the sideline I hardly noticed him. That was mainly due to our inepdt halfback Lui. Seriously does this bloke know how to pass? He's another Morris with poor defence as well. Prince showed us tonight how much we need a halfback with a good kicking game. Lui is not a halfbacks bumhole.

DanOz

Juniors
Other than that pass over the sideline I hardly noticed him. That was mainly due to our inepdt halfback Lui. Seriously does this bloke know how to pass? He's another Morris with poor defence as well. Prince showed us tonight how much we need a halfback with a good kicking game. Lui is not a halfbacks bumhole.

The kid was out of his depth, and should never have been there. Moltzen is not a fullbacks bumhole, and there lies the answer.

westie

Bench
A few weeks ago everyone was waxing lyrical about those two dudes? They didn't get sh*t over night.

leoc

Juniors
Collis, please!!
Hasn't fired a shot in four seasons!!!

While Moltzen may not be a half, it's funny that the only team we've beaten since moving him to fullback again is the woeful sharks.

If Teflon needed a fullback, he had one in toyota cup that can score tries and actually KICK GOALS.

Why the hell did we run with a broken squad?

Maybe Teflon wants a break at the end of the season before coaching Australia and orchestrated our season demise!!

Time for new players and a new COACH!!!!!

thedoc762

Juniors
Collis is a shadow of player i wondered what all the hype was about in the first place,future rep player my ass the bloke could have played in a dinner suit last night absolute disgrace and further more farahs trying so hard and benji's poor kicking cost us the game last night no doubt....

DanOz

Juniors
A few weeks ago everyone was waxing lyrical about those two dudes? They didn't get sh*t over night.

My opinion never changed - Moltzen at 7, Marshall at 6, and as Leoc also said, replace a fullback with a fullback, and Mullaney kicks at a higher percentage than Benji.

gallagher

Juniors
I dont think I can watch Friday's game if he is selected. I cant see any heart or passion in him.

DanOz

Juniors
I dont think I can watch Friday's game if he is selected. I cant see any heart or passion in him.

I am happy now because I'm working Friday and will miss the game. By the time I watch the tape, I'll know the score and be ready for it...

gallagher

Juniors
I am happy now because I'm working Friday and will miss the game. By the time I watch the tape, I'll know the score and be ready for it...

its not the game itself. Its watching a bloke that doesnt give a stuff wearing the tigers jersey. I can cop Morris and even halatua but not Collis. It will be a total disgrace if he gets another tigers jersey.

macnaz

Staff member
its not the game itself. Its watching a bloke that doesnt give a stuff wearing the tigers jersey. I can cop Morris and even halatua but not Collis. It will be a total disgrace if he gets another tigers jersey.
Yeah Morris's comitment has never waivered, he has still given 100% even after signing elsewhere and also being moved to the bench.

nomarg

Agreed Morris has given his all just not up to it...

Personally sad to see halatau go though...

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
He was out of the game for a long long time through injury and leaving the club. Why the hell would you pick him when you got young hungrier guys in the state cup playing for their future. Tim your're a fool. Plain and simple.