What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Colour' pictures

roopy

Referee
I don't mean pictures that arn't black and white - i mean pictures that show background etc.

Here is Cook Islands u16s doing a haka at Coffs Harbour before playing a northern NSW u16s side.

coffsweekend279.jpg

And off come the shirts to celebrate the win.

Cspics007.jpg

Cspics008.jpg

roopy

Referee
By the way - all pictures in this thread so far were taken by me with a panasonic lumix 4 megapixel camera with 12 times optical zoom.

hutch

First Grade
roopy said:
NZ Maori haka;

Cspics228.jpg

looks like the fijian pre match "haka" (do they call it a haka, i didnt think so), and in the above fiji bati photo they dont look fijian, the look polynesian! am i onto something here or talking dribble?

nadera78

Juniors
IIRC in Fiji they call it a meke, rather than haka. And I think the earlier photo is the Cooks in green.

roopy

Referee
You guys are right of course. I'm glad you picked up on my little test (did i wriggle out of that?). The green and gold is the CI senior team - the black and white are Fiji, and the aqua and white are NZ Maori.

Here is the Maori haka. The pictures are poor because the light was going - but it was easily the best haka of the day.

Cspics232.jpg

Cspics234.jpg

Cspics237.jpg

Latest posts