What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come on Britain!

RhinoDan

Juniors
I reckon, unusually that the Brits will win this one. 2-1. you are missing too many good players and we are only missing bottler Cunningham.

In-goal

Bench
I would love GB to be going into the 3rd test 2 nil up, imagine returning home as a kangaroo that lost to GB 3-0 oh they would be asked not to return.

I know if i was a kangaroo that lost the ashes i would be suiting up a French or English club in no time

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I dont think it'll 3-0 loss to Australia, probably 2-1. But I reckon Australia will 2-1, no matter how depleted the Aussies are we will still take home the trophy.

However if the Brits do win 2-1, it'll give the international game a shot in the arm.

In-goal

Bench
Looking at the Australian side, the kiwis were probably stronger last year with the likes of Vangana, Jones, Swain, Toopi, Paul and Meli to name but a few.

panthersballboy

Juniors
Aussie's will win as long as Anderson doesn't start his love child Kimmorley. But be careful about talking yourselves up or else the you could suffer the same fate as the roosters.