What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come on RL fans

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Anyone with info on French RL should start posting, we've needed something like this on here for along time.

Too many people in Australia have no idea that France plays Rugby League, leading up to the 2008 WC, I think we should start letting people know they exist, most notably, the media and the newer NRL fans.

Here is a good French forum with nearly 2,000 members.

http://www.rugbyforumxiii.com/phpBB2/index.php

roopy

Referee
Looking through a few threads i see that we have about a dozen guys who are very keen on French RL posting - and they seem to be some of our very best regular posters too - so i think we have the basis of a very good forum here - and many thanks to ParraEelsNRL for suggesting it.

Coastbloke

Bench
Hear hear.

I love stories, articles and results from French RL.

I wish they would come down to Australia for a tour.

My dream world cup final for 2008 would be a Australia vs France.

I think Australians would take to International League more enthustiastically if we didn't play NZ every April and October..

A Test against France in April would be a tonic for the game.

Ari Gold

Bench
Great Idea...

I had trouble registering on rugbyforumxiii... so could someone post a thread on that forum inviting some of the english speaking french posters to LU?

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
robyalvaro said:
Great Idea...

I had trouble registering on rugbyforumxiii... so could someone post a thread on that forum inviting some of the english speaking french posters to LU?

I had trouble reading the numbers when I tried to sign up, just send an email to them, they answered me straight away and fixed it up.

Latest posts