What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commentary

Old tiger 79

Juniors
Hello fellas, I’m not a thread starter usually but the cricket commentary is terrible this year. I’m watching the replay of the test cricket tonight & Shane Warne is honestly cringe worthy. Why can’t Andrew Simonds join Isa & Huss at the tests??

Old tiger 79

Juniors
You should apply for a job at fox sports.

You're dumb enough to fit in.
Well I’m a dumb successful business man then lol.
I would make a mighty fine commentator bro. I know everything about cricket, also I’m a expert all things rugby league as well

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Yeah it can seem boring but you are constantly going. I’m off the tools now, it’s a young mans game really. I have a few guys that are older then me though
Mitch Johnson rang me and said he never bowled to you - you were too busy chatting up fat blokes behind the toilets

TIGER14

Bench
If you've been following Twitter during this series you would have seen a Sky News journalist from Sydney named Chloe-Amanda Bailey. Her Twitter account has probably more than doubled since the first Test. She has some shit takes but she basically poses as being a big fan of India to get all the perverted Indian simps obsessed with her. Guarantee her work on Twitter gets her an IPL media deal - she knows what she's doing.

undertaker

Coach
If you've been following Twitter during this series you would have seen a Sky News journalist from Sydney named Chloe-Amanda Bailey. Her Twitter account has probably more than doubled since the first Test. She has some shit takes but she basically poses as being a big fan of India to get all the perverted Indian simps obsessed with her. Guarantee her work on Twitter gets her an IPL media deal - she knows what she's doing.
Just went to check out her twitter account.

Oh my....

The amount of arsekissing for the Indian team in her tweets is nauseating.

There should be a photo of Chloe-Amanda next to the word "sycophant" in the dictionary.

Last edited:

Mr Spock!

Referee
Hello fellas, I’m not a thread starter usually but the cricket commentary is terrible this year. I’m watching the replay of the test cricket tonight & Shane Warne is honestly cringe worthy. Why can’t Andrew Simonds join Isa & Huss at the tests??
Being back heals and slats.

I'd like to hear more of Alan mcgilvray. Haven't heard him for years.

The BBCs test match special used to be pretty funny as well.

Maybe Roy and hg.