What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commiserations to you Rooster Fans

thommo4pm

Coach
It hurts when the season is ended, but you can take some comfort in knowing you finished in the last 6 teams.

I know how much it hurts when the side is pumped the way yours was tonight, as we went through it last week with manly.

Just remember, life goes on...just....and 2009 trial matches are only just over 4 months away.

This thread is not meant to be sarcastic, and good luck for the year ahead in 2009.
I'll say that now before the footy banter starts for the 09 season.
You don't need other people giving you a hard time after a loss.

Commiserations.

Monk

Referee
It hurts when the season is ended, but you can take some comfort in knowing you finished in the last 6 teams.

I know how much it hurts when the side is pumped the way yours was tonight, as we went through it last week with manly.

Just remember, life goes on...just....and 2009 trial matches are only just over 4 months away.

This thread is not meant to be sarcastic, and good luck for the year ahead in 2009.
I'll say that now before the footy banter starts for the 09 season.
You don't need other people giving you a hard time after a loss.

Commiserations.

respect for dragons supporters: +1

thommo4pm

Coach
Footy banter is one thing, but you don't need to cop crap from supporters of other teams after a loss.
Losing a game and a Final especially is hard enough to deal with. Other teams supporters giving crap to the losing side is not something I like to see.

All the best Roosters Fans, you'll be ok....your side went alright tonight and had a decent 2008 season where you guys were one of only 4 teams out of 16 to host a finals match in week 1.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Same here, you guys had a good year, chin up boys.

2869489931_a5d5d229d8.jpg

Geohood

Bench
Funny thing is that we havn't been bagged yet by fans of teams still playing other than some Warrior fans.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
whats the difference between a rooster and roosters fan.
the rooster says cockadoodleeeeee.
the roosters fan says any c**k will dooooo0

leaguelover3

juniors
BWAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA worst side in the 8 vindicated, 9 internationals but still a disgraceful team BWAAAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHHAAA.

Chins up Girls, cricket starts tommorrow, whose WIKI keeping?
Bad LUCK?

Can you find the result on WIKI pedia?
Bad luck mini, welcome BACK

BWAAAA AHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAA
What a f**king low side.....BWAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAA

CHOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bang bang exit!!

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Well played Easts, we got you back for 2002, I reckon that's pretty much square between the clubs now. Best of luck for next season.

Monk

Referee
BWAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA worst side in the 8 vindicated, 9 internationals but still a disgraceful team BWAAAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHHAAA.

Chins up Girls, cricket starts tommorrow, whose WIKI keeping?
Bad LUCK?

Can you find the result on WIKI pedia?
Bad luck mini, welcome BACK

BWAAAA AHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAAA
What a f**king low side.....BWAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAA

CHOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bang bang exit!!

moron

Dragon_psa

First Grade
What Thommo said. We Dragons know how much it sucks to lose a final. You'll be back bigger and better next year.

Roll on Anzac day 2009!

sass

Juniors
hi dragons fans! can we all just have a massive group hug for 'people whose teams can't live up to their potential'?

cmere babies.

Latest posts