What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commiserations

Frederick

Staff member
I thought I might start this thread because, unlike knights_maniac, I AM gracious in victory. Bear in mind I didn't watch today's game, only heard it on the radio as I was at work, so my thoughts may or may not be entirely correct.

First and foremost, congrats on the almost-win. I've gotta say, in the final minutes when your guys were right on our line, I was sh*tting myself. Unfortunately for you (and fortunately for me and my pants), you just couldn't get there. And congrats on providing, what sounded like, a good quality game to watch. Many people were expecting my mob to come out in the second half and run away with the game, but full credit to the Rabbits for staying with us and pushing us all the way to the final minute.

I must say that it certainly is surprising that you guys havn't won a game yet but, if you manage to keep this team on the park for the majority of the year (esp. MadDog), you will win your fair share of games.

All that being said, you have my commiserations.

Seano

Juniors
Yeah its your typical galant Souths defeat.

Play decent enough for people to think you should be winning games, but never good enough to actually win anything.

Its frustrating as hell! You guys were off your game today, but we still couldn't get anything going.

strewth_mate

Bench
What have you done to Mad Dog; he's 65 years old and still a gun!

Edge of the seat stuff. I keep thinking the gates are going to open with the Rabbitohs this year and they'll surprise a lot of people once the ball starts to bounce their way. Same happened with our Knights last year, just need a lucky break.

Sorry we had to do it to you guys, but it was a good game and best of luck for the rest of the season.

Seano

Juniors
Maddog looked 100% better with Luke outside him.

Luke had an amazing game for someone who hadn't played for almost 10 months!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
As I said in the other thread, gutsy performance by you guys. When we led 18-6 just after halftime you guys could have been forgiven for putting the cue in the rack. You gutsed it out to get back to 18-18 before a poor fifth-tackle option gave us the ball. Best performance of the year by Souths by a long way. Play that well every week in the coming weeks and you'll get your first win.

Alba

Coach
Seano said:
Maddog looked 100% better with Luke outside him.

Luke had an amazing game for someone who hadn't played for almost 10 months!

yeah that was definitely the difference .. im glad to have Luke back we have all missed him!