What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

COMMON SENSE

tiger8989

Juniors
I reckon that it is quite obvious who we need to retain and who we let go...however, I have a bad feeling that Sheens may make the same mistake in letting players with good potential go, as happend last year.
I thought that leeting Manu go last year was a big mistake, he may have been bit lazy in defence but his attack and second phase play is somthing we are missing--BIG TIME.Also, Withers should have been kept as a super sub (as he is now with the Dragons) and Mears starting in the hookers role. Senter is good in defence but his passing from dummy half is slow and our forwards seem to get smashed running one out all the time, when Mears comes on the field our go forward is much more direct and varied.
I think Senter is a solid player but he is much more suited to second row, why Sheens sticks with him at hooker baffels me.
In my opinion we should wrap up Heignington ASAP.He has played well this year and will only get better, he can offload and has a bit of skill and pace to his game, but why on earth does he keep getting dropped? Oniell hasnt been in the best form this year and I do rate him as a player but he is constantly running across field and for some reason he is in our backline in attack,( it worked in round 1 vs Cronulla-since then-not at all).
Viane is another player who has shown he has potential yet he has not be given a run this year??? Why?
I really dont understand Sheens and how he rates players sometimes.... signing Patterson for two years last yearwas weird to say the least.
Of the players coming off contract Viane, Heingington,Kerr and Mears should all be priorities...Miles if cheap should be retained aswell.

If we keep these players we dont need to spend a huge amount of money in the player market, which is getting thinner and thinner by the day.
With Senter gone I think it would be about time for Benny Galea to be given the captaincy that has been rumoured to take place for the last two years.

Wrighty79

Juniors
I agree with the point about Heighno. i rate this guy so highly that it's NOT funny. Every time I see him play I am reminded of Wayne Pearce, he's that good.

Wrighty79

Juniors
Mate I've had massive wraps on this gu for ages now, and to lose him would be worse than a death in the family.

TIGERPies

Juniors
BG should be captain

my first post since the loss to manly :(

But that is the most sensible thing i have heard in days! :clap:

heigno should be resigned

Wrighty79

Juniors
I was of the opinion last year, that Bucketts should've been captain this year. But after his performances this year, I'd be happy to see Benny G as captain. Very happy. Top quality footballer.

HOT028

Juniors
juinor had X factor, i regad him as a tradesman must not of seen the games with the x factor.....

Wrighty79

Juniors
Did you see the Test against the Poms at the SFS when he played a blinder, charged down a kick from Andy Gregory to score a quality try? X FACTOR PLUS

HOT028

Juniors
why is it all of players have the x factor when they aren't playing for the tigers , pearce, now prince it would be nice to see the form brought to the tigers

Wrighty79

Juniors
Did you ever see Junior play? He displayed plenty of X factor for the Tigers. It's just that example that shines in my memories of Junior. (And about Princey, if he had a SOO pack every week, he'd show how good he is for the Tigers.)

Latest posts