What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Competition 2010

Pistol

Coach
Bags
Titans
Dragons
Souths
Penrith
Parramatta
Easts

Those are the teams to take part.

We've lost the Warriors for 2010 as well as the Cougars.

May 2010 be a great season to those who are taking part

bartman

Immortal
Bring it on!

And I hope as many Cougars and Warriors players that are able keep writing in 2010 and find a (temporary) F7s home.

Best of luck to all, I've got a feeling in my waters that it's going to be a fun season....

griffo346

First Grade
player numbers got the better of the cougars i take it the same thing was with the warriors

theres some good writers in both teams so dont forget to pick them up

rayroxon

Juniors
We didn't have the numbers at the end of the day and I didn't want o become a burden on the comp. Hopefully it's just the one season in admin and we'll be back next year.

bartman

Immortal
Brave decisions by the Cougars and Warriors leaders, hopefully those F7s teams can be back in the future after some regrouping.

As long as everyone that wants to write this year finds a team now, that's the main thing.

Big Mick

Referee
If any of the Warriors lads would like a holding over team for next season, the Panthers would welcome you.

Titanic

First Grade
Hey Bartman ... how do you get to be a "Post Whore"? ... someone told me you gave it away for free :crazy:

bartman

Immortal
:lol: Good value at half the price!

I think it's the 30,000 post descriptor for anyone who is not (or is no longer) a moderator.

Titanic

First Grade
lol ... I'm sure it's much more than that ... undeniable good looks, incredible aptitude of many skills, etc