What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Competition :: Wet Canvas Survivor

El Coconuto

Bench
Spurring off an idea from a previous thread, I thought that this would be a nice way to put the Forum on the radar. As in previous Survivor threads, this is how it works...

Five rounds, five different banner topics, elimination at the end of each round, winner takes "Inaugural Graphics Survivor Champion" title.

Votes are not done via polls. Way too easy for people to sign up and vote for themselves. votes are counted according to names posted in the threads. No room for controversy. And besides, it should be fun anyways.

A handful of competitors are needed first time around. As the popularity of this forum grows, so too down the road will the participants.

I won't enter the competition, but I will be happy to host and organize it.

Anyone who wants to be involved and show your graphics skills, sign up in this thread!

We'll work it from there!

Peace!

Jono Russell

Bench
I would like to join.

BTW El Coco I think you should have a go as well. You are a very talented artist.

Hallatia

Referee
can I join?
I did really well in computer art, but scaling bothers me

in conclusion
*signs up*

Raider_69

Post Whore
i demand El Coco enter, we need a professional for the amatures to aim up at, my boy there simply could not be a competition without you!

El Coconuto

Bench
Haha cheers dudes. I'll enter if I need to to make up some numbers, but otherwise I'd prefer to sit on the sidelines and cheer...

OK, applications will close on Friday night at midnight and the bracket will be released on Saturday morning. Keep signing up peoples! The more the merrier.

Dodger, are you in?

McLovin

Staff member
El Coco, your too much of a powerhouse. Get under the cap before you join...

K thx...:p

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Trash?

You want trash? :fist:

HERE!!!!!

mc84trash.jpg

Latest posts