What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confident with the eels for upcoming season

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Don't know why but just am. I think our game will change in a sense that it won't be tailored for Hayne to be the main focal point in our attack. I expect our play to he more structured and disciplined which I think it should be. I like the new breed coming through, and actually have confidence in Sandow and our forward pack.

We are still short in the centres, and anytime ryan Morgan is mentioned as a possible starter, red flags run rampant, he is atrocious.

Still not sold on the coaching, but if there is no improvement from last year I think we should be looking at our options - none of this give a coach 3 year bullshit - results now or gone.

John Kolc

Juniors
Our coach is the best signing we have made in the last twenty years. Smart, takes know crap, people person and most important in a Parramatta man. We could not have done better and you will see in a few years time our club back to best in the game. We have now got a strong leadership team from CEO to coach and it will pay dividends in the next few years.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Our coach is the best signing we have made in the last twenty years. Smart, takes know crap, people person and most important in a Parramatta man. We could not have done better and you will see in a few years time our club back to best in the game. We have now got a strong leadership team from CEO to coach and it will pay dividends in the next few years.

I think most coaches I give 2 years to have a gage on how coaches are going, I don't necessarily all the time look at win/losses I look at individual improvement in players. I think after the awful coaching Stuart imposed on parra that anyone would've been an improvemt, so hence why I think this year will be a good gage.

I still think we are soft up the middle, but that may be due to I experience last year of the younger players.

Pazza

First Grade
Still not sold on the coaching, but if there is no improvement from last year I think we should be looking at our options - none of this give a coach 3 year bullshit - results now or gone.

Sounds like a blueprint for success.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
BA is the best coach we've had in recent times imo, not just coaching but managing his squad and the players seem to want to play for him.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Sounds like a blueprint for success.

I have faith in my judgement , and it you would settle for a coach to have 3 years before proving success then you will never be a decent administrator

Also, I like how you conveniently cut part of my post to suit your argument as supposed to the whole thing

Ron Jeremy

Coach
BA is the best coach we've had in recent times imo, not just coaching but managing his squad and the players seem to want to play for him.

Really in what way? So a coach who has never made the finals as hc is automatically great?

Ron Jeremy

Coach

As I said previously, any coach could've improved out squad from the shitness from Stuart.

Stuart was like a bukkkake gone wrong - he would've ended up blowing on the dudes and f**king up the whole vid.

Someone

Bench
he's been in charge one year and the forks are out. dead set.

I don't actually think this is positive thread at all, I think you wanted to subtly suggest that you have negative opinion of Arthur.

This year will be tough to judge because of the Hayne departure. Arthur really didn't have adequate time to repair the squad. 2016 should be a big year for us and will be a decisive year in Arthurs coaching career.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
In 3 years time he will be one of the top 3 coaches in the game, Sharp deserves a massive amount of credit for sticking his neck out for BA.

Utey

Coach
Don't know why but just am. I think our game will change in a sense that it won't be tailored for Hayne to be the main focal point in our attack. I expect our play to he more structured and disciplined which I think it should be. I like the new breed coming through, and actually have confidence in Sandow and our forward pack.

We are still short in the centres, and anytime ryan Morgan is mentioned as a possible starter, red flags run rampant, he is atrocious.

Cool story, have you got time to tell it again?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I have faith in my judgement , and it you would settle for a coach to have 3 years before proving success then you will never be a decent administrator

Also, I like how you conveniently cut part of my post to suit your argument as supposed to the whole thing

What is deem successful? So called great coaches Bellamy, Hasler and Bennett all took more than 3 years with a club to win a comp - moving them on after 3 years wouldn't have brought premiership success. Even Cleary took three years at penrith to make the finals after missing the previous 2 years.

Noise

Coach
I think genuine improvement in our ladder position will be seen as a good result for BA

Ron Jeremy

Coach
In 3 years time he will be one of the top 3 coaches in the game, Sharp deserves a massive amount of credit for sticking his neck out for BA.

Hiney, you know I love you and respect your opinion, and would go gay for you and all, but fmd, how can you say that with what I said. Any coach coukd d improved us after Stuart - you know that.

I am demoting you to fluffer role - you can be one of those guys jerking of in the back ground to keep warm ha ;)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
What is deem successful? So called great coaches Bellamy, Hasler and Bennett all took more than 3 years with a club to win a comp - moving them on after 3 years wouldn't have brought premiership success. Even Cleary took three years at penrith to make the finals after missing the previous 2 years.

So a guy one year in, who hasn't made the finals is the guy - thank god you are only posting

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hiney, you know I love you and respect your opinion, and would go gay for you and all, but fmd, how can you say that with what I said. Any coach coukd d improved us after Stuart - you know that.

I am demoting you to fluffer role - you can be one of those guys jerking of in the back ground to keep warm ha ;)
:lol: :lol::lol:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

I have confidence in you spitting the dummy Ron, probably over and over again as this season unfolds. I say this because of your track record in looking for any reason to spit the dummy. You can't wait to find an opportunity to perform the bitch routine. Sex does you no good mate, you are better off being a masturbating monk ringing bells up high in the Himalayas. The invoice is in the mail......... again.

Latest posts