What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

LESStar58

Referee
You've cracked it mate.

Mate this is a massive resigning. Say what you will, when Smith is at the end of his contract and the likes of Norrie, Hoffman etc are gone it will be Jesse that will mentor all the young forwards. The kid is 24, has a 20s and NRL premiership beside his name and is the first picked Kiwis prop. I dont think its a stretch to suggest that his signing is just as important as Cam's.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Tehehe...

JWH is quite obviously the first Kiwi prop picked.

Jesse is just below that level. But world class nonetheless.

POPEYE

Coach
So much for Melbourne folding when the big 3 finish, Hampton and Bromwich are just the tip of the iceberg for non poached development . . . embarrassing that Victoria claim victory again as home of sport

LESStar58

Referee
So much for Melbourne folding when the big 3 finish, Hampton and Bromwich are just the tip of the iceberg for non poached development . . . embarrassing that Victoria claim victory again as home of sport

This. Add Tohu Harris to the list as well.

Hampton is a massive priority and I think there will already be clubs circling off the back of his strong start which included THREE Dally M votes against Manly.

Staying in Melbourne will be the most mutually beneficial thing for the club and, more importantly, for the kid's footy. He will go the way of Adam Blair if he leaves too early.

LESStar58

Referee
Also I think Hoffman (Super League) Norrie (retirement) and Proctor (overs from another club) will all leave Melbourne.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I'm not sure if any other these players are contracted beyond 2014, if not, then...

Mitch Brown
Tim Browne
Greg Eastwood
Trent Hodkinson
Sam Kasiano
Drury Low
People are also saying Michael Ennis which is why we signed Lichaa.

I'm not saying I agree with them, just what I think!

I'm not sure if any other these players are contracted beyond 2014, if not, then...

Mitch Brown
Tim Browne

Greg Eastwood
Trent Hodkinson
Sam Kasiano
Drury Low
People are also saying Michael Ennis which is why we signed Lichaa.

I'm not saying I agree with them, just what I think!

And three of them would be on close to bare minimum, so their replacement in the squad will cost about the same, saving you zero (give or take).

Status
Not open for further replies.