What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Puntoue

Juniors
Reports are that he’ll be on less that 350k for next year, if so I’m happy to take current form Gal on that price.

Still tackles hard and makes big meters, get him out of our fourth tackle plays and he’d be a great rotating prop.

Reports are that he’ll be on less that 350k for next year, if so I’m happy to take current form Gal on that price.

Still tackles hard and makes big meters, get him out of our fourth tackle plays and he’d be a great rotating prop.

Mate, those kind of sentiments are similar to what was said about Jonathan Thurston and Matt Scott during the 2017-18 off season. Look how that turned out.

Russell Coight

Juniors
Haha, what “promising” young forwards could we lose that aren’t under contract for next year?

If you boys want Kurt Dillon out west, you can have him.

Not that I follow all things cronulla but I don't see how an aging 160 year old gallen going around for another innings isn't selfish from an outsider's pov

Surely theres a few up and comers you could invest in. Just an opinion

Different situation lol

A lot younger to begin with and on minimum contracts

Still playing good footy too in key positions

They havent actually signed yet though.

Not different at all. Gallen is playing great footy with his minutes. 7th best forward stats wise.

Additionally Gallen has more run metres than any other west’s tiger forward at 37 years old.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Not different at all. Gallen is playing great footy with his minutes. 7th best forward stats wise.

Additionally Gallen has more run metres than any other west’s tiger forward at 37 years old.

Not hard when you take the 4th tackle hit up on every set, no matter where the ball is or even if theres 30 seconds to go and you're down by 2

Latest posts