What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Tiger5150

Bench
Great for Tigers and good on Brooks for committing. No doubt he could have gotten a lot more if he went to the market.

Im glad that he re-signed and I think he has done the right thing, seems a good guy with integrity, I think the fact that he waited until after 1/11/18 to re-sign is a pretty sure indication that he "went to the market" which probably makes sure that he gets paid at least what he is worth and good on him for that. He deserves that, particularly after his last re-negotiation.

I can't remember a player in the NRL that improved as much in the space of twelve months as Cook did last year. He went from a bench Hooker that struggled to play a full 80 minutes to a bonafide 80 minute player and the first choice for NSW and Australia. He could always exploit a gap with his pace but he had a bit of trouble picking when to run. On top of that, he wasn't the greatest defender. In 12 months, he basically fixed all of that.

Question is, now that coaches of other teams have worked him out a bit and identify him as a threat, does his game continue to evolve? If he can add some more strings to his bow and improve his passing and game management a bit, he will be worth every penny.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Souths have a lot of money tied up in that spine now with Reynolds, Inglis and Cook. 2 of them are quite injury prone lately and 1 of them has had 1 good year of footy.

Latest posts