What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

OzDragon

Coach
Sad to see Mann go. Hope he has a stable position and goes well with Knights.

In saying that, has Politis been spotted in Newcastle? Another day, another Knights signing.

The Rosco

Bench
Sad to see Mann go. Hope he has a stable position and goes well with Knights.

In saying that, has Politis been spotted in Newcastle? Another day, another Knights signing.
OzDragon . . . I see that you identify as a transgender wooden table leg. Interesting. I have a soft spot for wooden table legs. Rrrrrr. I've got a feeling your a bit of a rebel. Go against the grain ? I haven't met a wooden table leg I wasn't able to turn within a day or 2.

The Rosco

Bench
I’m yours.
I’m so confused yet stilly slightly aroused
. . . Acceptance, confusion, then arousal. :D
That's the order I prefer. Nothing worse than being aroused before you're accepted.
OzDragon, eerily, my Mrs bought some new bar stools home today. Very long legs. Thin, long and stylishly turned. I immediately thought of you. Don't worry . . . our secret is safe.
I reckon if I put the work in I could stylishly turn you too. Not too sure what a trans would turn from/into . . . but hey, everyone gets a trophy nowadays !

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2018/12/13/lachlan-maranta-joins-the-dragons-in-2019/

tenor.gif