What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Vic Mackey

Referee
Esan Marsters has been released by the Tigers with the Cowboys his likely destination

If he recovers his early 2018 form he’ll be a great signing for them. Good luck to him

Vee

First Grade
Just got my first look at esarn Marsters. Oh dear. He's fatter than I am.

Well, maybe not, but I'm not playing NRL next year.

95% of the internet at present.

Well unless you have a specific, authentic source, it is not "confirmed" at all and does not (at least in my opinion) belong in this thread. There is all kinds of speculation on the internet about heaps of things, not all of it is accurate.

Gold coast will be cranky they missed out then.

Fogarty apparently off to the Knights, Thompson from SL apparently heading to the Rabbitohs, Marsters going to NQ. Meanwhile, not a whimper from us. We'll probably end up with Matterson, but at the expense of Arrow, and that sucks.

But I can't say I'm surprised. Our salary cap is a f**king mess and is locked up by a bunch of overpaid, overrated talent like Peachey, Taylor, Cartwright and Boyd. It's going to take a few years to undo the mess Brennan left us with.

Last edited:

no name

Coach
Fogarty apparently off to the Knights, Thompson from SL apparently heading to the Rabbitohs, Marsters going to NQ. Meanwhile, not a whimper from us. We'll probably end up with Matterson, but at the expense of Arrow, and that sucks.

But I can't say I'm surprised. Our salary cap is a f**king mess and is locked up by a bunch of overpaid, overrated talent like Peachey, Taylor, Cartwright and Boyd. It's going to take a few years to undo the mess Brennan left us with.
As bad as Brennan was, the cap was f**ked before he arrived when the office forced Hayne on Henry.
The signings made in Brennan’s time were terrible and added to it though.

Tiger5150

Bench
Chris Lawrence re-signs with the Wests Tigers on a 1 year deal.

Source: https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2019/10/21/wests-tigers-re-sign-chris-lawrence/

Whilst his best days are behind him, for the right price I am very happy about this. Still a good player and has been a great clubman, genuinely putting the club first. he deserves to go out on his terms.

Watching him walk around with his daughter at the end of the last game at Leichhardt, without a contract whilst the crowd made a fuss of Robbie didnt feel right. Im glad he will get a chance to say good bye properly. Hope the last game is at Leichhardt again.

Tiger5150

Bench
Whilst his best days are behind him, for the right price I am very happy about this. Still a good player and has been a great clubman, genuinely putting the club first. he deserves to go out on his terms.

Watching him walk around with his daughter at the end of the last game at Leichhardt, without a contract whilst the crowd made a fuss of Robbie didnt feel right. Im glad he will get a chance to say good bye properly. Hope the last game is at Leichhardt again.

Talking to yourself isnt a good sign, but I realised that as a good Campbelltown Junoir his last game should probably be at Cambo, but I selfishly want to be at Leichhardt

Latest posts