What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Noname36

First Grade
Shaun Hewitt;11575075;6467 said:
Wonder if either of these 2 will get rushed into the team to face the Warriors this weekend

I'd say so. They've been rushed in because we have severe injury concerns and Brown probably doesn't want to have to start using the SG Ball side.

Patorick

Staff member
http://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-league/36489329

Warrington have re-signed England prop Mike Cooper from NRL side St George Illawarra Dragons on a three-year contract starting from next season.

Cooper left the club to join Dragons in 2013, with an agreement to rejoin the club when he returned from Australia.

The 27-year-old played all three matches in England's home series win against New Zealand last year.

"It's great news and a great signing for the club," Warrington head coach Tony Smith said.

"It's something that we hoped for a few years ago, that Mike would eventually return to our club, but it's probably a little sooner than we thought considering how well he's done."

Warrington are currently second in the Super League table, two points behind leaders Hull FC after 17 games.

Patorick

Staff member
http://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-league/36498887

Wakefield Trinity Wildcats have signed Cronulla Sharks prop David Fifita on a deal until the end of the season.

The 26-year-old Tonga international is unlikely to make his Wildcats debut at Huddersfield on Sunday.

The Super League side have the option of a further year on his contract.

Coach Chris Chester said: "It is a massive signing for the club. We have monitored him closely over the last six to eight weeks and know he will bring some real punch and aggression."

Patorick

Staff member
http://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-league/36518419

Castleford Tigers have signed Brisbane Broncos full-back Greg Eden on a two-year deal.

Eden, 25, started his career with the Tigers before moving on to Huddersfield Giants and Hull KR and will return to Super League for the 2017 season.

"I am delighted to say we have signed Greg Eden for the next two years," coach Daryl Powell said.

"His athletic ability is exceptional which is key in order to play at full-back in our team."

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
has a massive motor cooper, took him a year to find his feet but has been solid for the dragons ever since in a no frills pack that has struggled at times

Edwahu

Bench
Patorick;11585531;10263 said:
http://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-league/36518419

Castleford Tigers have signed Brisbane Broncos full-back Greg Eden on a two-year deal.

Eden, 25, started his career with the Tigers before moving on to Huddersfield Giants and Hull KR and will return to Super League for the 2017 season.

"I am delighted to say we have signed Greg Eden for the next two years," coach Daryl Powell said.

"His athletic ability is exceptional which is key in order to play at full-back in our team."

Good news for the Broncos. I hear he was on 450k.

perverse

Referee
Edwahu;11585952;5204 said:

:lol: at least 600k. This will pay for Inglis with spare change for another rep player or 2. #broncosaccounting

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
yep, segs and inglis to brisbane. Inglis can only come if someone gives him a lift and it isn't raining

Incorrect

Coach
perverse;11586402;11079 said:
:lol: at least 600k. This will pay for Inglis with spare change for another rep player or 2. #broncosaccounting

I was about to say that nobody at the Boncos is on 450K. I think Parker is their highest paid player at 180K. Because they don't spend anywhere near the cap, they actually donate what they don't spend to charity... they're awesome.

blaza88z

Coach
Edwahu;11585952;5204 said:

he'd be on more than chump change, the bloke has been sitting in QLD Cup for the last few seasons and whilst he hasn't set the world on fire he would be a walk up starter for most of the ESL teams

typicalfan

Coach
Rhino_NQ;11585752;29400 said:
has a massive motor cooper, took him a year to find his feet but has been solid for the dragons ever since in a no frills pack that has struggled at times

Yep he was the closest thing to Merrin since he left. Must have a big replacement waiting in the wings otherwise the team will be further weakened.

mxlegend99

Referee
blaza88z;11587496;36073 said:
he'd be on more than chump change, the bloke has been sitting in QLD Cup for the last few seasons and whilst he hasn't set the world on fire he would be a walk up starter for most of the ESL teams

This money definitely signs Inglis and Segeyaro.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Maranta, Reed, Eden and Waddell OUT
Radradra, Inglis and Segeyaro IN

Someone tell Andrew Gee and the leagues club to get three sacks of money ready.

Tommy Smith;11587686;7402 said:

Nah mate, the Broncos are not so low class as to use sacks. They use armoured cars instead :sarcasm:

Edwahu

Bench

Not sure if serious....

blaza88z

Coach

The out of Waddell makes signing Radradra, Inglis and Segeyaro a sure deal

nrlnrl

First Grade

you left out Corey Norman

Caped Crusader

Juniors

I refer you good sir to one T. Sims