What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

thorson1987

Coach
Incorrect;11599748;44453 said:
I wonder if that's why Jarryd Hayne took his mum's surname... didn't want the pressure of being compared to Manoa Thompson his whole career...

Or maybe his dad just wasn't around?

AFAIK his mum did it all herself. He has always had Hayne as his surname.

McLovin

Staff member
Gordon... Never spectacular but always solid and safe. Puzzling signing though, where does that leave Plodtrell?

Nice Beaver

First Grade
McLovin;11601354;8051 said:
Gordon... Never spectacular but always solid and safe. Puzzling signing though, where does that leave Plodtrell?

It will leave him at fullback.

Gordon will play where required to cover injury and Origin. Good depth signing.

Incorrect

Coach
typicalfan;11601435;22777 said:
Goal kicker too. I can see Latrell and Gordon sharing wing and fullback a la Minichiello and RTS.

Yep, I think that's what'll happen.... Then by 2018/2019 Mitchell will go it alone and carve up.... and then sign for Nth QLD for 2020 a la RTS to the Warrirors!!

betcats

Referee
The Cowboys have another young prodigy coming through at FB, unless he leaves they wont be recruiting a fb they almost didn't keep coote because of this kid.

Incorrect

Coach
betcats;11601446;33250 said:
The Cowboys have another young prodigy coming through at FB, unless he leaves they wont be recruiting a fb they almost didn't keep coote because of this kid.

OK.... in that case, insert any other NRL team in to my post in place of Nth QLD or Chooks.... either way, we all just want to lol@Roosters....

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Nice Beaver;11601427;13394 said:
It will leave him at fullback.

Gordon will play where required to cover injury and Origin. Good depth signing.

No way Gordon has left a FG spot to play reggies elsewhere

Incorrect

Coach
betcats;11601469;33250 said:
Brisbane? They sure could use some more talent.

Prime candidates...

How good will the Boncos backline look in a few years;

Boyd, Radradra, Inglis, Roberts, Oates, Mitchell, Hayne, Milf, Hunt, Ash Taylor, Dugan, Tedesco, Norman, Reed, Maranta, Kahu, Karmichel Hunt, Folau (Izzy and John).....

plenty of competition for spots....

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Caped Crusader;11601470;45749 said:
No way Gordon has left a FG spot to play reggies elsewhere

Where did I say he will play reggies?

He will float where required.

I'd hardly call his position at the Eels rock solid either.

Caped Crusader

Juniors
"Where ever required to cover injury and Origin". Suggests he a reggie in anyones book mate

So when there are no injuries or Origin on, where does he play?

He has been one of Parras best this year. Who exactly is pushing him out of the fullback spot there?

OVP

Coach
Gordon will play on the wing and be the goalkicker.

Bye bye Toopoo *does a little dance*

Bazal

Post Whore
Caped Crusader;11601527;45749 said:
"Where ever required to cover injury and Origin". Suggests he a reggie in anyones book mate

So when there are no injuries or Origin on, where does he play?

He has been one of Parras best this year. Who exactly is pushing him out of the fullback spot there?

Gutherson and/or French

McLovin

Staff member
Nice Beaver;11601519;13394 said:
Where did I say he will play reggies?

He will float where required.

I'd hardly call his position at the Eels rock solid either.

He left the Panthers to play fullback at the Sharks.. then Eels... Highly doubt he'd want to be floating around or play on the wing again...

Latest posts