What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Kilkenny

Coach
McLovin;11601628;8051 said:
He left the Panthers to play fullback at the Sharks.. then Eels... Highly doubt he'd want to be floating around or play on the wing again...

At his age, 33 by next season, you have to take what you can get. He'll be happy with another years contract and play on the wing if need be.

POPEYE

Coach
His mother wasn't fond of the letter 'c' which is why he is not fond of conformity . . . Panthers could do with a little notoriety

shaggs

Coach
He will go great for Windsor wolves. Another average northern hemisphere back that won't cut it in the nrl.

TheFrog

Coach
Albert Rosenfeld;11606786;17173 said:
Zak Hardaker may replace Matt Moylan when the latter is on Origin duty.

DWZ will play fullback in that match if Moylan is selected. Hardaker might get a run on the wing, if he goes well in NSW Cup next game.

Albert Rosenfeld;11606771;17173 said:
star utility Benjamin Garcia

Star in the Super League maybe. In Australia he never looked like playing an NRL match.

Last edited:

Sphagnum

Coach
This guy will revolutionize the way rugby league is played in Australia. Easily the greatest footballer ever born.

Patorick

Staff member
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/36612330

New Zealand forward Frank-Paul Nuuausala has joined Wigan Warriors from NRL side Canberra Raiders on a three-and-a-half-year contract.

The deal for the 29-year-old is effective immediately.

However, the Super League club are in the process of applying for a visa and say they "anticipate his arrival in the UK in a few weeks' time".

Nuuausala was in the New Zealand side which lost to Australia in the 2013 World Cup final.

"I've achieved everything that I can in my career in the NRL, and, whilst still in my prime, want to experience the challenge of Super League," Nuuausala told the club website.

Warriors coach Shaun Wane added: "Frank-Paul is exactly the kind of player we want at Wigan. He's a very tough player who really throws himself into the action and is used to winning."

Mansour re-signs

NSW winger Josh Mansour has signed a new deal with the Penrith Panthers to remain at the club until the end of the 2018 season.
The 26-year-old winger has played 77 games and scored 39 tries since making his NRL debut for the Panthers in 2012.
"It is wonderful to have Josh on board for another two seasons and to be honest I hope he’s here for the rest of his playing career," Panthers football manager Phil Gould said.
"Josh has been fantastic for our club and is one of the most popular individuals with our players and members."
http://www.nrl.com/panthers-re-sign-josh-mansour/tabid/10874/newsid/98468/default.aspx

POPEYE

Coach
Brandon Smith signed from the Cowboys to become Cam Smith's apprentice is a good story, although a Kiwi the youngster is boxing trained and apparently eligible to play for Qld

Latest posts