What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Michael Gordon is being groomed as a centre for the Roosters.

Race horse Reece Robinson has been signed as cover for James Tedesco and the Roosters wingers.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
DQz3ONrW4AAV3WF.jpg

horrie hastings

First Grade
Even though he was only there for a year Michael Gordon will go down as one of my favourite Roosters of all time, many great memories from him and a class act on and off the field, was hoping he would stay for 2018 but not to be. An excellent pick up for Titans.

Last edited:

Life's Good

Coach
Even though he was only at there for a year Michael Gordon will go down as one of my favourite Roosters of all time, many great memories from him and a class act on and off the field, was hoping he would stay for 2018 but not to be. An excellent pick up for Titans.
I’ve always liked Gordon. Difference between his best & worst games is minimal.
Titans have enough creativity in their halves and need players that will put in. Good signing.

Incorrect

Coach
Even though he was only at there for a year Michael Gordon will go down as one of my favourite Roosters of all time, many great memories from him and a class act on and off the field, was hoping he would stay for 2018 but not to be. An excellent pick up for Titans.
I share these sentiments as an Eels fan. We only had him for 1 year but he came across as one of the game's good guys and was held in high regard by Brad Arthur and the rest of the squad