What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

congrats hoggy

Stormin Norman

Juniors
no not aus left arm spinner brad hogg but league unlimiteds own hoggy, after his team needed a win to put them in the finals race they played 10th place and bowled 1st. hoggy bowled a wonderful 0/78 off about 12 overs.
he backed it up the next week come in at no. 11 at 9/298 need 62 to win and they pulled it off hoggy 22* well done hoggy.

SirShire

First Grade
Geeze Hoggy, those figures are looking pretty similar to that of Brett Lee's :p

Nah, Congrats mate!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So he bats at No 11 and doesn't take wickets.

Good show...............just kidding.

Hard to gauge anyone's performance on those figures, but we'll take your word for it.

I guess you just had to be there to appreciate it.

Stormin Norman

Juniors
no but i would have loved to been there the 1st week n e way. to add to the point in one game about 3 weeks ago he was in a 45 runs last wicket stand to fall short by about 6 runs and yes it was him that went out.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Stormin Norman said:
we have both agreed that we dont care what u think

I was going to pass his name on to AB next time I have a beer with him and Boony.

Don't think I will now.

Hoggy

Bench
1/84 off 12 :oops:

Am 3rd in C grade for wickets taken in the league though.

There is nothing better than shoving it up the arse of your captain when you want a promotion up the order is there?

How about these stats for the last 2 seasons.....

When batting from 1-10: 35 runs @ 5.00
When batting rock solid last: 110 runs @ 36.67

This season alone I average 80.00 at number 11. :?

I do average 22.00 for the season so I'm not a total spas (one of our openers is averaging 6 for the year).

Taken 23 wickets at 24 as well.

:oops:

It is a team game though. ;)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hoggy, who do you play for.

I spent 10 years playing for Barwon Heads on the Bellarine Peninsula, (the place where they made Seachange).

I'm not much of a city person.

Hoggy

Bench
Twizzle said:
Hoggy, who do you play for.

I spent 10 years playing for Barwon Heads on the Bellarine Peninsula, (the place where they made Seachange).

I'm not much of a city person.

I play for Eltham in the Diamond Valley League (outer north-eastern suburbs).

Pretty good standard of cricket in my opinion, would be better if we had real pitches though.

And Norm, Budge is averaging 14 with the bat although he is clearly better than that, got 37 in his last 2 knocks.

Stormin Norman

Juniors
Just score your scores this week u had about as much fun as i did we both did nothing all day well i field and took a catch but i only touched the ball twice.

iggy plop

First Grade
Got to give to Brad Hoggy, he does well making the Aussie squad each time despite having deplorable first class figures.

LU's Hoggy is probably a better bowler.