What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats joshie!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well done Joshie. :thumn

See if you can go one better next year. ;-)

joshie

Live Update Team
Cheers guys :) I've posted my 20th and man it is a surprise but I am pretty happy! It's been a pretty long year haha, but one or hopefully two more weeks and it is the off season!!

Thanks again :)

Skinner

Coach
Well done joshie. I know you are only a young bloke, but you are doing really well mate.

Azkatro

First Grade
Another player broke the old record of 19 games this year as well. It was none other than Willow who finished with 20 games, one behind joshie's 21.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I made it? I saw 20+ games on offer at the beginning of the year. Fortunately/unfortunately the bags got two byes - one in the mid-season cup and one in the semis - so I thought the opportunity had slipped. Thanks for keeping an eye on it Az, and congrats again to Joshie. :thumn

joshie

Live Update Team
I made it? I saw 20+ games on offer at the beginning of the year. Fortunately/unfortunately the bags got two byes - one in the mid-season cup and one in the semis - so I thought the opportunity had slipped. Thanks for keeping an eye on it Az, and congrats again to Joshie. :thumn

Congrats to you too Willow, we are two of a kind - literally. Never in my wildest dreams did i ever think i would play 21 games this season, i had my eye on just 8, smashed that. I played every week from Round 1-Four Nations Week 3.

edabomb

First Grade
Great effort from both players - can't see anyone joining the twenty club for a while. And for Willow to pull out a MOTM idea in match 20 is quite outstanding.

joshie

Live Update Team
Haha. The 20 Club.

It's a small club, that's for sure. ;-)

Or how about, club 20!? Simple, elegant, to the point, sexy AND sassy, you want to be in Club 20!! Haha

Very small club indeed, but a somewhat consistent one at that haha!!

Titanic

First Grade
Onya guys ... that's what records are for ... setting new challenges and then having them excelled ... great stuff.