What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Mitch Brown

Special K

Coach
Hopefully he gets 80 minutes in the one position and not move between fullback and wing all game.

The Dodger

First Grade
Special K said:
Hopefully he gets 80 minutes in the one position and not move between fullback and wing all game.

like that will ever happen with raper as coach...

Stonecutter

First Grade
He should enjoy it while he can. If we lose he will never see the light of FG again, like so many before him. Except for Rapers favourites who always seem to sneak back into the team or never leave in Scott's case.

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
Raper must have have thought he looks likes simmons so he gave him a go

gives me a reason to look forward to the game

The Nulla said:
Excellent news. A bit of innovation from Raper??? Im suprised he has even heard of the kid.

It's not innovation, it's too little, too late.

Raper has got nothing. With Albert inexplicably at fullback, and Kearney inexplicably on the bench, who knows if Brown will even play.

Barrowmundi

Good on the bloke but he will not shine.....why, because no Cronulla back will ever shine when you have a play maker that does not use them, its an absolute joke!

f**k OFF RAPER AND TAKE THAT OOMPA LOOMPA WITH YOU

Frenzy.

Post Whore
King of the Hill said:
It's not innovation, it's too little, too late.

Raper has got nothing. With Albert inexplicably at fullback, and Kearney inexplicably on the bench, who knows if Brown will even play.

Exactly king. Roper is the only person I've ever known who plays ducks and drakes with himself.

BeenThere

Juniors
Has Mitch built up lately? Last time I saw him was a bit on the 'slight' side. With Doper as the coach could be in danger of being fed to the lions - so to speak.

ali

Bench
Still reasonably skinny and still yet to turn 19. Looked a good player the first time I saw him play in the centres in SG Ball. Good luck Mitch.

Sideline Eye

Juniors
definately mitch, very safe under the high ball and a very good positional player in defence.
has put on weight since the player profiles were done, about 5 kg's or so.
not scared to run the ball back hard on kick returns.
tosh is only a slight chance of being with us in 2007

Latest posts