What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Mitchell Allgood

MrT

Juniors
After all the doom and glomm posted here, thought I'd post something positive. Congrats to Allgood on making the bench in the City Origin side

City: 1. Lachlan Coote (Windsor Wolves) 2. David Williams (Hills Bulls) 3. Joseph Leilua (Hurstville United) 4. Chris Lawrence (Eagle Vale St Andrews) 5. Steve Turner (Cambridge Park-Cranebrook Panthers) 6. Jarryd Hayne (East Campbelltown Eagles) 7. Mitchell Pearce (Asquith Magpies) 8. Bryce Gibbs (Macquarie Fields Hawks) 9. Robbie Farah (Enfield Federals) 10. Tim Mannah (Guildford Owls) 11. Ryan Hoffman (Campbelltown Collegians) 12. Corey Payne (Chester Hill Hornets) 13. Feleti Mateo (Lalor Park)
Interchange: 14. Aaron Woods (Leichhardt Juniors) 15. Mitchell Allgood (Penrith Brothers) 16. Jamie Buhrer (Hills Bulls) 17. Liam Fulton (Greystanes Devils)18th man: Wade Graham (Blacktown City)

Runaround Man

Juniors
Feleti is an interesting selection.

He could be a bit of an x- factor in the Blues teams. I would like to see him on the bench for the blues.

Eels Dude

Coach

He could be a bit of an x- factor in the Blues teams. I would like to see him on the bench for the blues.

So Feleti must have made himself available for NSW selection, I read if he did that he'd have to give up being eligible for Tonga.

lingard

Coach

Is he eligible for Origin, or is he a Kiwi? I think it`s Origin - in which case the silly bugger should have made himself available for Kiwi international selection instead.

Forty20

First Grade
Is he eligible for Origin, or is he a Kiwi? I think it`s Origin - in which case the silly bugger should have made himself available for Kiwi international selection instead.

Eels Dude has the right of it...he was last eligible for Tonga and needed to put in writing a notice that he would be making himself eligible for NSW (and thus CvC) selection. Which apparently he has.

He also qualifies for English selection via his mother (I think) and New Zealand via residency. All that said, his form has been pretty ordinary in the last few weeks.

Eels Dude

Coach
Eels Dude has the right of it...he was last eligible for Tonga and needed to put in writing a notice that he would be making himself eligible for NSW (and thus CvC) selection. Which apparently he has.

He also qualifies for English selection via his mother (I think) and New Zealand via residency. All that said, his form has been pretty ordinary in the last few weeks.

He wouldn't be eligible for NZ via residency yet. The residency rule is 3 years isn't it? Mateo has only been in NZ for around 18 months.

Forty20

First Grade
He wouldn't be eligible for NZ via residency yet. The residency rule is 3 years isn't it? Mateo has only been in NZ for around 18 months.

I'm pretty sure the Daily Tele article said it was 2 years..which would make him eligible at the end of this year but this is the DT we are talking about so they could be completely wrong.

bartman

Immortal
Congrats to Mitchell - well deserved.

Though I swear he wasn't in the side when I first looked at it.... Was he a late inclusion?

Forty20

First Grade
Congrats to Mitchell - well deserved.

Though I swear he wasn't in the side when I first looked at it.... Was he a late inclusion?

Galloway dropped out and Allgood jumped the 18th man to come directly onto the bench.

Latest posts