What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats to Souths

Biscuits

Juniors
Well done Souths in having drama free preparation for the coming season. Much better than your previous couple and i hope that turns into improved performances. While other clubs have had players go missing, coaches to sue etc there has been barely a whisper out of Redfern. Good luck for the season ahead.

Clevo

Juniors
Biscuits said:
Well done Souths in having drama free preparation for the coming season. Much better than your previous couple and i hope that turns into improved performances. While other clubs have had players go missing, coaches to sue etc there has been barely a whisper out of Redfern. Good luck for the season ahead.

Thanks matey... it's a relief not to have bad media. Bodes well but Souths need to fix a lot of things yet.

Haven;t heard anything about the physio....

innsaneink

Referee
Same with us.....weve had more than enough bad publicity over the last cpl years....its very strange and very welcome all this good publicity the clubs been getting lately.Hope it carries into the comp proper...same for the bunnies!

Mambo

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Same with us.....weve had more than enough bad publicity over the last cpl years....its very strange and very welcome all this good publicity the clubs been getting lately.Hope it carries into the comp proper...same for the bunnies!

Totally agree (for both clubs)

Seano

Juniors
Geez what is going on here? Mutual respect?
Im making this thread a sticky lol jk :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nah seriously good luck to both teams

Mambo

Juniors
There has always been mutual respect from both parties. Just that we like not to advertise the fact ;-)

Tigerpete

Juniors
Guys, like insano.....i just wanna wish u guys a great season in 2004, hope its a lot more enjoyable than last season. Good luck with the sheild next week too, i'll be cheering for you!

simon says

First Grade
Count me in on that one too.While I love giving Souths plenty,there will always be a grgudging admiration between our two clubs.We have been around for a long long time.

Good luck to Souths for enxt year.Im one of the few that thinks you guys will go a lot better this year.

Bad luck about Meredith though,I thought he was going to have a very big year but....

RifRaf

Juniors
Yeah I concur although I love sticking it to you blokes very sad to see Meredith out fo the season he's a good young prospect... I also don't think Tezza needed to get himself plastered all over the paper the best publicity tezza could bring is playing well even good publicity doesn't wash well.. His head gets in the media way too much for good and a lot of bad... As the old saying goes let your football do the talking...
But believe it or not I do wish you guys if nothing else no bad media for the season..
I wonder if he was payed for the story??????