What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats

This Year?

Immortal
Dragons are our true arch-nemisis.

We got one on them in 2005 to end up winning the GF, they did the same to us in 2010.

Seeing a Dragons v Tigers grand final within the next 5 years would be a dream come true

I don't think my heart would be able to handle it. I copped it deluxe from 2005-2010 and still have nightmares about that night in '05. A dream grand final win for me would be over the Broncos or Storm.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Dragons are our true arch-nemisis.

We got one on them in 2005 to end up winning the GF, they did the same to us in 2010.

Seeing a Dragons v Tigers grand final within the next 5 years would be a dream come true

In 05 & 10 the semis were both the true GF, whoever won those games was always going to be Premiers.

Even though we lost I still believe the 2010 semi is close to the best quality game of footy I’ve ever seen. Two very strong teams at the top of their game who both played the absolute best they could which went down to the last play.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
In 05 & 10 the semis were both the true GF, whoever won those games was always going to be Premiers.

Even though we lost I still believe the 2010 semi is close to the best quality game of footy I’ve ever seen. Two very strong teams at the top of their game who both played the absolute best they could which went down to the last play.
It's a very rare thing to play as well as we did that night and lose. Copped a bit of shit from a couple of dragons supporting mates who'd had a few and they sat and watched the replay the next day and realised how amazingly close that game was