What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations 150 Games Moses Mbye

Tiger05

First Grade
Being the best player in a gutless, shithouse side does not make him a good player. It makes him slightly less shit than most of them. He has still been as useless as tits on a bull though and is outside the dozen best halfbacks in the competition.

So you haven't been watching us play recently. Good to know.

Tiger05

First Grade
would hardly fall his footy great, he’s had some good games though. Not our worst but certainly not our best.

I reckon he has clearly (not even close) been our best player. He had some crap moments at the start of the season but they were moments. He has found form since then and has been real good.

He is also a rounded first grader. Luc, Laurie and Doueihi are I think our other best players and they are definitely first graders but they all have holes in their games. Brooks can actually tackle.

Well the season isn't going great nor did Moses's 150th game celebration go to plain,
But we as Weststigers supporters need to sit back and reflect on past and present NRL players who have struggled to reach such a monumental milestone in the game of Rugby League to truly appreciate how amazing and monumental him playing 150 games has been and how as a club we were able to witness and be part of what is one of the games most remarkable achievements.
The key to all this i think has been his lucky Pink tights he wears , not that they are lucky in the sense they are linked to wins, tries,line breaks or even actually running the ball at least 10 metres in a single run at least once per season BUT they have made this shit merkin able to play for his state and 2 NRL teams thus making this imposter a rich man for doing absolutely nothing !!

Well done Moses , glad you get to leech of our club's supporters money like so many others gone by BUT you are the clubs elite level worst buy ever !
This is the worst tribute ever lol.

Tiger05

First Grade
Strange retort…you have copied what I said but made it sound stupid somehow…
Would you like another go at it?

I thought it sounded stupid when you said it. I just wanted to check if that was the case and it was.

stryker

First Grade
I thought it sounded stupid when you said it. I just wanted to check if that was the case and it was.
My view is inline with the vast majority of Tigers fans and the almost unanimous sentiments of the NRL community.
Luke Brooks does not win this club games. It is as simple as that and only the very vast minority of weirdos disagree.

Fordy20

Juniors
You can have him. I’ll have a good halfback who wins his team games thanks.
Even if you find a game winning halfback willing to come to this clusterf**k of a club, he's going to need to bring sixteen other blokes with him or he'll be pushing shit uphill like young Brooks is right now.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
My view is inline with the vast majority of Tigers fans and the almost unanimous sentiments of the NRL community.
Luke Brooks does not win this club games. It is as simple as that and only the very vast minority of weirdos disagree.

Mate - I think the weirdos are on your side. I don't agree with you either. I think opinions on Brooks are pretty line ball.

Tiger05

First Grade
Even if you find a game winning halfback willing to come to this clusterf**k of a club, he's going to need to bring sixteen other blokes with him or he'll be pushing shit uphill like young Brooks is right now.

Like I said the opinions on Brooks are on both sides. I think he is judged too harshly because we still capitulate at times. Did you see our forwards get rolled by Souths forwards last game. It was embarrassing. Brooks played really well behind a beaten pack.

stryker

First Grade
Mate - I think the weirdos are on your side. I don't agree with you either. I think opinions on Brooks are pretty line ball.
If he didn’t play for us he’d be mowing lawns for a living.
Get out of your safety bubble and speak with other supporters. No one rates him bar some Tigers fans

Latest posts