What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations and respect

hindy111

Post Whore
This year I have decided as fans of the game should pay respect and congratulate the achievement of the side who takes out the minor premiership. I have been considering this for the last few years but decided to wait for 2020.
So to the PENRITH PANTHERS I would like to congratulate you on your successful season. Good luck in finals. I hope we meet in the first week and we beat your asses. Quietly confident we will.

Jane Murray

Bench
This year I have decided as fans of the game should pay respect and congratulate the achievement of the side who takes out the minor premiership. I have been considering this for the last few years but decided to wait for 2020.
So to the PENRITH PANTHERS I would like to congratulate you on your successful season. Good luck in finals. I hope we meet in the first week and we beat your asses. Quietly confident we will.

Keep dreaming, and thank you.

hindy111

Post Whore
If Parra best the Tigers and we finish top 4 its going to be a great week.
The Panthers pummelled us last time but there was no Hooker and our cheif play maker was missing. Plus our best bench player Niakuore.
Unsure if result changes as it was a brutal beating. But this will be a tougher Eels side.

Jane Murray

Bench
The Panthers pummelled us last time but there was no Hooker and our cheif play maker was missing. Plus our best bench player Niakuore.
Unsure if result changes as it was a brutal beating. But this will be a tougher Eels side.

Likewise, when your team defeated the Panthers. Some of our players were missing.

The_Frog

First Grade
Roosters spoiled it by tanking. You have to beat the Storm. Arthur should look at the 2017 week 1 game, the Eels were stiff to lose that one.

hindy111

Post Whore
Roosters spoiled it by tanking. You have to beat the Storm. Arthur should look at the 2017 week 1 game, the Eels were stiff to lose that one.

I feel if finish no 1 and 5 you should get to chose opponent. Would stop this tanking bullshit.....
I hope both my teams win. Not once this year has both Parra and Penrith lost on the same weekend. I will be pissed if it happens in finals.

Latest posts