What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations and well done.

Stagger eel

Staff member
you guys had a big win on and off the field imo...

Well done to the 50 or so diehard sharks fans that sat on the Eastern concourse to support your side you did your club proud,

kudos to your efforts on the field hope you celebrated long and hard last night because you deserved it.

well done. :clap:

Frenzy.

Post Whore

Well done to the 50 or so diehard sharks fans that sat on the Eastern concourse to support your side you did your club proud,

kudos to your efforts on the field hope you celebrated long and hard last night because you deserved it.

What about the fans who don't sit with those wally's?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
What about the fans who don't sit with those wally's?

I'm not a mason but I am full of admiration for their perserverance. Well done guys.

I think yu really need to look at warmer, water proof gear though. I cringe sometimes when I see you guys in those flimsy looking tops on a cold damp evening.

Generalzod

Immortal

Good onya Stagger eel...:clap:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I'm not a mason but I am full of admiration for their perserverance. Well done guys.

I think yu really need to look at warmer, water proof gear though. I cringe sometimes when I see you guys in those flimsy looking tops on a cold damp evening.

Why? Are they the only Sharks fans that have persevered for 42 years? All they've done is make a visible group that has split the supporter base. They haven't added any numbers to that base. They have a gang mentality and think vandalism is funny. They have created a perception amongst opposition fans that they are THE only Sharks supporters at games (see this thread for example).

Phuque 'em.

Inferno

Coach
Why? Are they the only Sharks fans that have persevered for 42 years? All they've done is make a visible group that has split the supporter base. They haven't added any numbers to that base. They have a gang mentality and think vandalism is funny. They have created a perception amongst opposition fans that they are THE only Sharks supporters at games (see this thread for example).

Phuque 'em.

How have they done this?

matt

Juniors
Well done lads!! I hope you boys continue to raise your middle digit at the dribbling public.

Vossy

Bench

Phuque 'em.

mate what have they done to you to piss you off?

gang mentality?
vandalism?

wtf

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Why? Are they the only Sharks fans that have persevered for 42 years? .
no. who said they are?

All they've done is make a visible group that has split the supporter base. /QUOTE]

I really fail to see a problem with a group who wear matching sharks based gear. If there is any lingering animosty it seems to be a few individuals who frequent this forum. That is hardly a split supporter base.

[QUOTEThey haven't added any numbers to that base. They have a gang mentality and think vandalism is funny.
Gang mentaility? Vandalism? Are you referring to a very funny episode when a fence at kogarah gave way? Where was the criminal intent?

I reckon you should revisit the thread on the saints forum. Beeker will have you in stiches.

They have created a perception amongst opposition fans that they are THE only Sharks supporters at games (see this thread for example).

Phuque 'em/QUOTE]
The Masons would have been extremely lonely last Saturday night at Shark Park if that was the case.

Stagger eel gives em a wrap so what?. No one in their right mind believes they are bad for our profile or believes they are the only sharks supporters who go to games just because the media always centre on them. It makes for great tv.

I'm sure the NRL like it too. Not to mention the players.

The Popper

Bench
Thanks, Stagger Eel. You are a true gentleman and good sport.
I'm not a Mason but I fully endorse what they're doing. They take our support to a higher level and positively enhance our public profile.

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Cheers Stagger Eel .. always great to hear from oppo supporters with some class. Sweating on that one all night at our place ...

I'm not a mason, but my brother has some affiliation. Sat in the cage at a game last year and had a ball - IMHO a great way to get (admittedly older) children enthused about the game. As a consequence of that evening, my daughter signed up and is now also a mason, so I'll dispute the "not extending the fan base" line...

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Good win boys,

The Sharks were due & I tipped accordingly. Terrible conditions and I thought you handled em far better.

I thought Kade Snowden had a very solid game. Barrett is past it. He just needs to run straight. The old shimmy shimmy left foot step - fall into the defence move hasn't lost any of its lustre.

The Masons are not the only sharksfans! How true . In fact since the win they are coming out of the woodwork ! Take this fellow I ran into for instance!C0.jpg

Latest posts