What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Knights

uniqueman

Juniors
Congratulations Knights you have broken the duck, but dont get to cocky you only defeated Penrith. After all they havent got much and my grandmother defends better than their forwards:)

uniqueman

Juniors
Good on you Joey, Im glad you have come back and proved many people wrong, your best playying days are past, however your still the best player in the world. What a champion.

Good on the knights even though i go for the eels i think they really needed that win . The panthers were hopeless in that 2nd half. The way the knights played looks like there in the top eight lol.

uniqueman

Juniors
Big Mick © said:
this isn't the knights thread you f**kwit.

Piss off.
Why is everybody so rude on this site. I thought you would be happy mick as you tipped against your side by 4 points, surely you won a quid.:?

Gene Krupa

Referee
Bad luck Panthers. Played well and put up a good fight.

Thanks for our first win too. We really appreciate it. :)

Caged Panther

First Grade
maybe not but I think his sentiments re the knights performances are appropriate. Congrats Knights

As for Penrith? Well...what a complete and utter farce.

The knights may be running last but I know who everyone laughing at right now.

I'm just lost for words even the worste swear word in the most bitter, angry, spitefull tone I could muster doesn't do justice to how I fee right at the moment.

There is a massive problem in our club given the calibre of players we have.

QldPanther

Juniors
Karma to the Panthers. We won in 2003 and destined for failure in 2005! Lets look towards next year

Big Mick

Referee
haha.

Well yeah.
but its mixed emotions

lmao

I'm spewing we lost

but i'm rapt that i followed a pyhcic's advice and placed a bet on Penrith being Newcastle's first win and i'll pocket a nice and handy $750....so thats a consolation.

uniqueman

Juniors
Well done Big Mick, your shout, where and when. If you dont shout put it all up next week on the team playing Penrith 13 Plus.

first half was shocking for us, but 2nd half, we were on fire, both teams played well and put up a good fight, thanks for our first win!

choc_soldier

Coach
I'm left with an interesting paradox here...

I have a huge soft spot for the Knights, and have been hoping every week that they would finally break their duck...

But they had to do it against us, didn't they? :lol:

I'm gutted, to say the least. No way in hell did we deserve to win last night. Very well earned by Newcastle.

Latest posts