What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations New Zealand

Bob8

Juniors
Congratulations on a very strong win.

Some are complaining about the officials, perhaps rightly so, but that does not take away from the New Zealand performance. Sometimes the conditions favour one team, and it is up to that team to make the most of it; New Zealand did that magnificently.

Edited to apologise, having noticed this is a replica thread.

innsaneink

Referee
You guys are having a real hard time being gracious in defeat whilst doing your best to pretend you are, it just aint working.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
innsaneink said:
You guys are having a real hard time being gracious in defeat whilst doing your best to pretend you are, it just aint working.

:lol::lol:

So true

Bob8

Juniors
innsaneink said:

The comparison between the performances make it easy. New Zealand were superb and without doubt deserved to win.

WJ

Juniors
Bad result for the aussies.

The kiwis now have 2 weeks to prepare for a likely final, whereas aus have to play a gb team still playing for a final place.

History shows the team who plays the week before the final, they get tw&tted in the final.

screeny

Bench
I am gracious in defeat. We were crap and didn't deserve anything other than what we got.

NZ were brilliant.

I knew we'd lose as soon as that prick Noble moved Pryce back to the wing and put on the waste of space that is McGuire. This geezer is sh*t at anything other than backing up.

In Test football you have to decide on the tactical plan as engineered by your halves. You cannot possibly go into a Test intending to change your halves; your rakes, yes, absolutely, but not your halves.

Noble talks about Pryce having a 'roaming role' as though he's adding some more strings to GB's attacking bow but all he's doing is confusing the team.

McGuire isn't a Test stand off. Pryce is. I said before the game on another thread we'd be back to headless chicken football and so it proved.

That one scoot from Gilmour when the Kiwis forced him to lose 15 metres without touching him, just by a well organised, advancing line, summed it up.

f**k off Noble, don't f**king tinker with a winning team.

deluded pom?

Coach
innsaneink said:
I can see why you think our being gracious in defeat isn't working for you innsaneink, it's because you're an Aussie and therefore have no idea of what it means to lose gracefully.Now run along and go back to bowling underarm.

>zuzu<

Juniors
Webb had a major hand.

Jones was the leader.

Peacock looked like the only pom who deserved to be on the field.

NZ deserved to win. GB completion rate was appauling, and Sean Long went MIA yet again. Consistency is becoming a major issue with him. We all know his skillful.. But what is this bloke doing?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
NZL wouldve hard to beat, they played well.Jones was pretty good, Wiki and Asotasi were good up front, Brent Webb continues to impress me. I cant believe the season he's had, the Warriors are definately gonna miss him. The Poms tried too much in attack, very different to when they beat Australia. They kept trying to push to pass in every set of six against the Kiwis and not enough go forward. If they played like they did against Australia, then who knows maybe the scores wouldve been close. Long was ordinary I thought, he's gotta be consistent week in week out, you cant play your best one week, and then hold back a bit the next. I thought Pryce tried hard a bit, but as mentioned Peacock had a good game probably the only one going forward.

JJ

Immortal
screeny said:
I
McGuire isn't a Test stand off.

He look's more like a Bartercard Cup stand off... I mean Vagana is crap at stand-off (and in reality Webb plays that sort of role in attack), but he looks like Wally Lewis by comparision with McGuire :D

Latest posts