1. Out Now:

Here it is - the latest edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine with a full wrap on last weekend's NRL & NRLW along with the match programme for the coming weekend of action in the NRL Finals, NRLW, Challenge Cup, Super League, NZRL and the Toulouges Nines!

In this week's edition Paul Jobber goes one-on-one with retired NRL match official Gavin Badger, Rick Edgerton looks at some of the legendary halves pairings as Penrith pair Nathan Cleary & Jarome Luai ascend to potential greatness, and we look at a world of rugby league this coming weekend with Steve Mascord.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - a full NRL Finals Week 3, NRLW Round 3, Challenge Cup Final, Super League Round 16, NZRL Premiership and Toulouges Nines programme - and you have one fantastic 36-page magazine for your weekend's reading!

EDITION 21 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Congratulations Panthers fans

Discussion in 'Penrith Panthers' started by Meth, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Meth

Meth Moderator Staff Member

Hi all,

Just popping in as a non-Panthers fan to congratulate you all on a minor Premiership to be proud of. Your team is playing incredibly well and that's reflected in this achievement.

Edwards might be one of the surprises of the year.

I love watching your left hand side play.

Also, I believe Penrith was the first club to give our club (Warriors) a loan player in Hetherington. I appreciate that. Good to see him getting a run last night.

I hope to see you on Grand Final Day. I started watching Rugby League in 1991 and Penrith won the premiership that year. For the sake of nostalgia, I'd love to see a Penrith v Canberra Grand Final.

All the best

2. Panther Pete

Panther Pete Juniors

Thanks mate!

3. Westernised Panther

Westernised Panther Juniors

Cheers Methmeister :thumbsup:

Loved your boys grit and determination this year, despite the setbacks.

4. age.s

age.s First Grade

Thanks man. Its been pretty surreal to see the team level up this dramatically after the decade we had. Just shows that there's hope for any of us.

Was really rooting for your mob in the back half of the year. Hope you continue to improve and I think you will with Gus steering things. It'd be well deserved. The sacrifice the Warriors made this year hasn't gone unnoticed.

5. Jane Murray

Jane Murray Juniors

As a Panther fan, I would like to say thank you, not only for this kind post, but, for the personal cost that your team took to ensure this competition went ahead. It would be hard to be away from loved ones for that long.

Eelementary, BxTom, JohnMar and 3 others like this.
  6. GongPanther

GongPanther Referee

Thanks Meth, much appreciated from a voice of good reasoning. We are enjoying the ride which is weird collectively in here as fans as we haven't experienced a season like this on LU.

Again, thank you for your welcomed praise.

7. The_Frog

The_Frog Juniors

Thanks Meth. Congrats are due on the Warriors effort this year as well.

8. MugaB

MugaB Juniors

Guess my 2nd favourite team, thats right Brandys 2nd team, cheers big ears
    I hope you guys can play in Nz all year in 2021, all 24 rounds in Auckland!

P.s. be Kind to Gus, he'll have all those juniors winning reserve grades in no time, might even get maloney back to your club