What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations to David Peachey - 250 games!

The South Sydney Rabbitohs have dedicated an episode of their 'Widders Weekly Round Up' purely to David Peachey who is celebrating his 250'th game this sunday.

Here is the story i copied from Souths.com.au

-------------

Widders Weekly and DKR Ad on SSFC-TV

A special 'David Peachey 250 Games' episode of Dean Widders' Weekly Round Up is online at www.ssfc.tv right now so go and check it all out!

In part one, Dean speaks to 'The Peach' about his career and how it feels to be playing his 250th game this Sunday against the Warriors.

In part two, David's team mates at the Rabbitohs give him some special messages to help him celebrate his 250th NRL match.

The latest 'Different Kind of Rabbit' advertisement is also online, advertising this Sunday's game. Check out how the Rabbitohs have renamed an entire country!!!

This is all on the Rabbitohs own online television station, SSFC-TV, so make sure you check it all out at www.ssfc.tv.

-------------------------------------------

Well done to The Peach. I'm sure he is well liked and respected by 99% of Rugby League fans all over the Country!

tye

Juniors
It's a shame he is doing it in rabbits colours & not his belovered sharks tri-colours.

ShineDog

Juniors
Great work Mr Peachy, you have had a great career, I hope you have a couple more years in you.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
I'm very glad we have him, but it must be very sad for you Sharkies fans watching him run around in cardinal and myrtle.

BWNB

First Grade
S.S.T.I.D said:
I'm very glad we have him, but it must be very sad for you Sharkies fans watching him run around in cardinal and myrtle.

Yea dissapointed, But in hindsight we need to move on get a new fullback we cant have Peach playing forever. He would be good for expeirence

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
S.S.T.I.D said:
And I'm and glad you guys have him, lets me see his class after we thought he was past it. Rather sad call on our admins.

IMO his work at the back has been a great help in your improvement as a team. Of course others have helped as well, but I am sure you guys are glad to have that experience and class running the defence and adding to the attack.

Latest posts