What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Wagon

fredericko

Juniors
Just wanted to congratulate Daniel WAGON on is performance last night. He produced a season best making 48 metres (7 hit ups!) in attack and wanted to cogratulate him on taking his season average to 35 metres a game! Wow great effort! Your impact will be sorely missed when you leave next year.

Goes to show that Hagans faith in you despite your form has finally paid off.

Why you are the first player picked each week is beyond me you should have ben dropped from 1st grade 3 years ago! If you are the great clubman everyone says you are then please step down for the sake of the club! Just because he would not play 1st grade at any other club and we are dumb enough to keep picking him he is not a great clubman.

fredericko

Juniors
I dont know, but i know he missed the one on one tackle with the dummy half which led to their 1st try last night.

JOB 3:14

Juniors
Hindmarsh is my favourite player of the last decade but Iam a realist. His form this year is well below what we know he can produce. His effectiveness in attack decreases with each season and its easy to see why he has lost his test and origin jerseys. I know we all think the sun shines out of his large crack and I know this year has been the most difficult year for him but he aint the same player he used to be and 50 tackles a game aint just cutting it anymore. (It hurts me to type this believe me).

Hutchy86

Juniors
Hindmarsh is my favourite player of the last decade but Iam a realist. His form this year is well below what we know he can produce. His effectiveness in attack decreases with each season and its easy to see why he has lost his test and origin jerseys. I know we all think the sun shines out of his large crack and I know this year has been the most difficult year for him but he aint the same player he used to be and 50 tackles a game aint just cutting it anymore. (It hurts me to type this believe me).
agree wholeheartedly, even though I got slammed when I said the same thing around a month and a half ago..
put a helmet and body armour on cos you are gonna get THAT much fruit thrown at you:lol:

Bow_rider

Juniors
Obviously Wagon has got something on Hagan.Surely we cant be all nuf nufs in saying Wagon should have been put out to pasture 2 years ago.Really Baumann would contribute more.He has had too many chances.