What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations!

mxlegend99

Referee
With the Sea Eagles losing to the Souths, you guys have pretty much guaranteed yourselves a third Minor Premiership in as many years. You have a better F/A then Manly, and you will further pad that F/A against the Panthers next weekend. So even if you do lose a game before the end of the season, and Manly win the rest of their games. You should still be ahead of them.

murraymob

Coach
i think you should rest inglis slater and smith next week to let them freshen up for the semi finals

mxlegend99

Referee
The Storm could rest those blokes and would still be favourites to beat Panthers. But even if we did manage to beat them, they would still be sitting in first place on the ladder.

Give them a rest now, they can still play a couple of games before the finals series starts and should be a lot fresher aswell. Plus every game they play, they risk getting injured. So the coach is best off saving them for the important games.

mxlegend99

Referee
You guys have some bloody good youngsters.

That Jennings chap - i'm a massive fan.

Wish we had him!
He would look awesome in the Storm backline. The only other Panther i would want in your backline is Michael Gordon. Just imagine...

1. Billy Slater
2. Michael Gordon
3. Michael Jennings
4. Israel Folau
5. Anthony Quinn
6. Greg Inglis
7. Cooper Cronk

Younge

Juniors
Don't underestimate the importance of Steve Turner on the wing - excellent defender, quick, versatile and can goalkick a bit as well. Plays extremely well in the Storm structure and has been a big part of our success.

Latest posts