What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connor Tracey to be named at 6

Bob Scott

Juniors
It's a well people saying this guy's not good enough in this or that position or that guy isn't up to doing that , but until you try them you never really know , and by try them i mean a regular run in a position . I'll reserve my judgement on Tracey and Trindall until i've seen them both given a fair crack .
I've seen enough of the CT's, SJ's and Moylan's to make my mind up , time to give the other pretenders a go , good luck to the young fella , i'll be cheering him on .
I'd love nothing more than to have the solution to another half already on the books already .

Go Nulla

Bench
It's a well people saying this guy's not good enough in this or that position or that guy isn't up to doing that , but until you try them you never really know , and by try them i mean a regular run in a position . I'll reserve my judgement on Tracey and Trindall until i've seen them both given a fair crack .
I've seen enough of the CT's, SJ's and Moylan's to make my mind up , time to give the other pretenders a go , good luck to the young fella , i'll be cheering him on .
I'd love nothing more than to have the solution to another half already on the books already .
Great post Bob .... couldn’t agree more

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Does that mean Moylan will be signed for a years worth of band aids, bandages and 5000 paracetamol tablets?

Omnishark2

Juniors
I like Tracey's speed & great attitude & taking on whatever challenges are in front of him - but I don't think his passing game & kicking game is good enough to be a permanent half.

I'd love to be proven wrong - but I think his best role is a utility off the bench, plugging whatever role needs to be filled - he excels at that.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
I like Tracey's speed & great attitude & taking on whatever challenges are in front of him - but I don't think his passing game & kicking game is good enough to be a permanent half.

I'd love to be proven wrong - but I think his best role is a utility off the bench, plugging whatever role needs to be filled - he excels at that.
I don't know enough about his kicking game. He has thrown some great passes this year when he wraps across field. I don't think some of our blokes are fast enough or skilful enough to keep up. It should be interesting.